GDT: Canucks @ Blue Jackets | 1 PM EST

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Atleast Zadorov pushed Chinakhov away from the shot. I always thought that play when defenders push skaters into a shot so they cant protect themselves is greasy

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Fantilli not making a ton of plays lately but good job there keeping his feet moving and moving forward

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
The difference between Boqvist and Werenski on PP is like, as we say in Slovakia, heaven and spirit.

Gaudreau needs players who will let him keep the puck, but at the same time be able to win battles along the boards, make space for him. Of course, they have to have good hockey qualities. Now he has more time to process the puck.

I like Boqvist a lot, I hope we can keep him.

I still have no idea how this guy was scratched so many games.

Does he have his warts? Of course he does, but in comparison to Peeke and Provorov he looks miles better defensively.

He's also capable of being a puck moving defenseman and always has his head up to find the open guy. Put him with a good defensive dman (haha we have none), he would be even better.
Simply. He was unlucky to start the season poorly and the coach wanted LH/RH pairs.

Last edited:

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
The difference between Boqvist and Werenski on PP is like, as they say in Slovakia, heaven and spirit.

Gaudreau needs players who will let him keep the puck, but at the same time be able to win battles along the boards, make space for him. Of course, they have to have good hockey qualities. Now he has more time to process the puck.

I like Boqvist a lot, I hope we can keep him.
I dont think there is anyway they cant keep him at this point. Hes been our best defenseman at times and is still only 23. Its probably him or Bean at this stage unless the team may actually prefer to find a trade partner for Provorov. But either way he has to stay

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
I dont think there is anyway they cant keep him at this point. Hes been our best defenseman at times and is still only 23. Its probably him or Bean at this stage unless the team may actually prefer to find a trade partner for Provorov. But either way he has to stay
He also seems to partner well with Severson, which is interesting because of their handedness.

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
IMG_1604.jpeg
Voronkov!

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Severson roaming a bit and sneaking deep into the zone, its helped create some looks and some confusion.

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
Sillinger definitely has been playing with more confidence lately
Agreed.

He's been a different player, he wouldn't have made that play a couple months ago.

His line has been the best all game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad