GDT: Canucks @ Blue Jackets | 1 PM EST

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Provy badly positioned there but why is Peeke the one going for the puck in Provy’s corner? They were both at the same height in the zone. Is that part of the system or was he being dumb?

That’s one of our main D zone issues though is even when we have more guys in a scrum, somehow we never come away with the puck. It’s pathetic.

Reactions: Napoli

Aaaarrgghh

Jul 17, 2022
Provy badly positioned there but why is Peeke the one going for the puck in Provy’s corner? Is that part of the system or was he being dumb?

That’s one of our main D zone issues though is even when we have more guys in a scrum, somehow we never come away with the puck. It’s pathetic.
There was a play before where they were clumped together and got in each other's way as well. They certainly don't seem to be gelling.

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
Boqvist saved a goal. Hes been good, creating at the other end too
I still have no idea how this guy was scratched so many games.

Does he have his warts? Of course he does, but in comparison to Peeke and Provorov he looks miles better defensively.

He's also capable of being a puck moving defenseman and always has his head up to find the open guy. Put him with a good defensive dman (haha we have none), he would be even better.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
At what point are the people coaching the defensive system held accountable?

Surely Provorov is smart enough to know not to leave someone wide open camped out in front of the net so I must assume our D has been instructed to not pay attention to those areas and drift out of position on a consistent basis.

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
Johnny - Silli - Chinny line has been really good and probably the only line really going today. Van hasn't had answers for it

Reactions: majormajor

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Nice pad kick save by Elvis

I don’t know if you guys have seen it yet but it’s from the Elvis thread

Elvis in an interview to Latvian TV:

I'm saddened by the fact that there will be a trade. I don't know when, but it will come.

It will be a fresh page. I will end up somewhere, I don't know where yet. New people, new team, new city, new motivation. Everything will be new.

He’s a goner

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
If I could hand pick a player I would definitely want to leave alone in front of my goalie it would obviously be Pettersson with the inaccurate muffin he has

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad