Post-Game Talk: Canucks 5 - Jets 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do or Die

Jun 28, 2011
Can't win them all, but geez, at least score a goal or two. I fell asleep for part of the game, so I at least enjoyed that part of the game. I give this game one Fox Mulder out of five...

giphy.gif

The Prediction Contest for the game against the Washington Crapitals has been posted for your guesses. Don't forget to sign up to create a GDT, the next four games are available! See you on Monday! Good night...

giphy.gif
So, what was the one Fox Mulder for?

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
The main positive I got out of this game is that after a shit 1st period, Bones split up 81 and 55 so we learned that there is a limit to even Bones' patience with their defensive play.

I like Connor on Lowry's line. Hope that's a combination that gets another look.
And it didn't guarentee instant success?

Weird

• Haha
Reactions: demok2 and Jets 31

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
On a positive note the Moose won.

And I do hope Demko isn't hurt too bad. I want the Canucks to win their division and advance to the Conference Final against us where we can beat them up 4 times.

Better than seeing F*ck Vegasm the Coilers or the Stinks win anythingl

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
The main positive I got out of this game is that after a shit 1st period, Bones split up 81 and 55 so we learned that there is a limit to even Bones' patience with their defensive play.

I like Connor on Lowry's line. Hope that's a combination that gets another look.

He just said don't read too much into it, he was blending lines because no one was going.

Reactions: LowLefty

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
I tell you this, I always pick the best games to go to. I take the ferry over looking forward to seeing my jets win as they so often do, and instead I am surrounded by happy canucks fans. To make matters worse I drank too much and it cost me half of my mortgage payment. But hey we will get them next time.

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
I tell you this, I always pick the best games to go to. I take the ferry over looking forward to seeing my jets win as they so often do, and instead I am surrounded by happy canucks fans. To make matters worse I drank too much and it cost me half of my mortgage payment. But hey we will get them next time.

It’s ok. Jets traditionally have played well in Vancouver. Wasn’t our night tonight.

Wish we at least scored one

Sat next to a nice canucks fan in the rink. We had a good chat and he was a nice lad.

That said, generally speaking, I found canucks fans tonight annoying as f***. Also lacking in class. Some ass hats behind us were just pouring their drinks on the concrete got on one of the ladies jackets, drenched in etoh. Zero consideration.

Kraken fans yesterday were (much) nicer and classier. Again, generally speaking. Good and bad everywhere but some canuck doofuses after the game thought they won the friggin cup tonight

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
That was a very tired and sick looking Jets team but Vancouver is a good and we were on a back to back and missing a few players . It's Monday's game that will be interesting to see how pissed off the guys are about last night's game .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad