Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
This one was so bad it doesn't deserve a PGT but what the hell here we go

trash-computer.gif

Ponds

ꮯꭺꭲꭺꮯꮮꭹꮪꮇ!
Nov 2, 2023
Anacita
Jets got burned like they spilled paint in the garage.

Fitting that a thumping like this took place as the clocks move forward tonight, as those of us who’ve participated in this viewing experience have all lost valuable time. An evening to forget about. At least we took one off the the knuckleheads in their barn last month. We move on, looking for a better outing against Washington and we’ll see the new toys in the lineup, which I’m very excited about.

Try not to be too down Jets fans, here’s a mashup to aid you through defeat. Because if you can’t win, you might as well..

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Can't win them all, but geez, at least score a goal or two. I fell asleep for part of the game, so I at least enjoyed that part of the game. I give this game one Fox Mulder out of five...

giphy.gif

The Prediction Contest for the game against the Washington Crapitals has been posted for your guesses. Don't forget to sign up to create a GDT, the next four games are available! See you on Monday! Good night...

giphy.gif

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
The main positive I got out of this game is that after a shit 1st period, Bones split up 81 and 55 so we learned that there is a limit to even Bones' patience with their defensive play.

I like Connor on Lowry's line. Hope that's a combination that gets another look.

Reactions: hn777 and rehf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad