GDT: Canucks 3 @ Broons 6 | 19th Oct

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Sorry I'm coming in late. Can someone give me a summary of how our beloved guddy is doing? (preferable longer than 2 words as I can already guess what they'd be)

Hit from behind 5 min major tossed from the game Bruins score 3 goals on 5 min pp

Reactions: Pavel96

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Sorry I'm coming in late. Can someone give me a summary of how our beloved guddy is doing? (preferable longer than 2 words as I can already guess what they'd be)

Took a stupid boarding penalty early in the 1st. Got 10, 5, and a game misconduct, and another 5 for fighting. On the ensuing 5 minute PP Boston scored 3 goals.

M2Beezy

Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Dorsett showing some real gumption in the scrums which comes off as excellent mentor-ship to the young guys, if you've never played hockey its something you wouldn't understand

Yeah i thought he had a ok game til that last penalty there.

terrible dee

Oct 1, 2017
So, I'm listening to the radio broadcast, it's Corey Hirsch and some play by play guy, I guess there was just a broo-ha-ha with Dorcett....

...and the guy wasn't describing what happened at all, he was like: "Dorcett....I...I..dodon't know what happened.........there was a whistle...Dorsett involved with....he plays that role....uhhh, we might have penalties....well have to wait and see...uhh... Dorcette....uhh....involved.....the refs.....uhh"

Has no one told this Ham n' Egger that his job is to DESCRIBE WHAT'S HAPPENING?

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Crappy. Just Crappy.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Nomobo

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Boeser is so good already. Best Canuck forward from what I've seen this game.
Yep. It's not like he's Kane-ing it out there - only Kane "Kane's" it - but he's the only forward on the roster with the confidence/ability/initiative to create scoring chances. I'm just talking about the little moves to make space for himself. It's a simple thing, but it's huge in comparison because of the total absence of skill on this roster.

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
This is a great game to be honest to show everything that is wrong with the Canucks.

Dorsett gets pumped by a plug. Del Zotto sucks. Gudbranson lol. Bennings trade ‘wins” (Granlund and Baertschi) are ghosts. Goaltending is trash. Team has no young guys outside of Boeser and Bo.

Yeah, let’s wait and see how Benning does right?

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
Yep. It's not like he's Kane-ing it out there - only Kane "Kane's" it - but he's the only forward on the roster with the confidence/ability/initiative to create scoring chances. I'm just talking about the little moves to make space for himself. It's a simple thing, but it's huge in comparison because of the total absence of skill on this roster.
This is incorrect on so many levels. He’s been ok but acting like he’s been a difference maker is just flat out incorrect and seeing what you want to see.

M2Beezy

Sponsor
May 25, 2014
3 stars should of been

Bergeron
Byork
Boeser

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
So, I'm listening to the radio broadcast, it's Corey Hirsch and some play by play guy, I guess there was just a broo-ha-ha with Dorcett....

...and the guy wasn't describing what happened at all, he was like: "Dorcett....I...I..dodon't know what happened.........there was a whistle...Dorsett involved with....he plays that role....uhhh, we might have penalties....well have to wait and see...uhh... Dorcette....uhh....involved.....the refs.....uhh"

Has no one told this Ham n' Egger that his job is to DESCRIBE WHAT'S HAPPENING?
LOL! You actually did a pretty good job imitating Hirsch. He's pretty bad. I don't know how he got hired. I disliked Tomlinson but he was miles better. I do really like Brendan Batchelor, the new PBP guy, though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad