Proposal: Canes - Jets - Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
im not being childish, you said at least on 2 different occasions how i said nylander was guaranteed to be a center which i never did. you are misquoting and lying. and you didnt debunk crap,

LOL. You do realize that it's VERY easy to do a search of prior posts, right? Never did I say you said Nylander was guaranteed to be center.
For reference, here are my posts:

You can't rule it out, but you can't rule it in either. The only thing we know is that he's spent the vast majority of his short NHL career at wing.

He "may" be center, but for you to say he most likely will is being optimistic. I'm not saying he won't be a center, but there's just as good of a chance he won't be.

Again, Nylander MAY play center down the road and he may not, but until he does, it's silly for you to assume he's a center. Really not that complicated.

Maybe. And if he does, that's fine, but you can't guarantee he will play C.

So now that you childishly called me a liar, please show me where I said you "guaranteed" that Nylander will be a center. I'd really like to see it because I never did. I bet you can't, can you. I'm waiting. Nice that you called me a liar though. How big of you.

Reactions: SaskCanesFan

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
LOL. You do realize that it's VERY easy to do a search of prior posts, right? Never did I say you said Nylander was guaranteed to be center.
For reference, here are my posts:

So now that you childishly called me a liar, please show me where I said you "guaranteed" that Nylander will be a center. I'd really like to see it because I never did. I bet you can't, can you. I'm waiting. Nice that you called me a liar though. How big of you.
Please refer to my other post which I edited. Nylander wants to be a center, he has Babs blessing to do and statistically speaking he is doing good and should be a center.

wait you did say this
"
Maybe. And if he does, that's fine, but you can't guarantee he will play C."

im done with you.​

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
Someone did. Guess I am childish then. Please refer to my other post which I edited. Nylander wants to be a center, he has Babs blessing to do and statistically speaking he is doing good and should be a center.

Nice back-track. You called me a liar and when proven wrong, then your response was "someone did". Why not just admit that you were wrong rather than have a lame excuse? Hard to take your post seriously.

To be frank, Leafs are my 2nd team, so I like Nylander. I'm just not convinced he's a C since he's so good on the wing.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
Nice back-track. You called me a liar and when proven wrong, then your response was "someone did". Why not just admit that you were wrong rather than have a lame excuse? Hard to take your post seriously.
yu actually did say this
"Maybe. And if he does, that's fine, but you can't guarantee he will play C."

turns out you are a liar, hahahaha.​

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
Please refer to my other post which I edited. Nylander wants to be a center, he has Babs blessing to do and statistically speaking he is doing good and should be a center.

wait you did say this
"
Maybe. And if he does, that's fine, but you can't guarantee he will play C."

im done with you.​

LOL.. you are so weak. Learn to read.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
LOL.. you are so weak. Learn to read.
your saying I AM guaranteeing he will be center which i never did, you have been saying he might or might not be a center, the former was the argument the whole time not the latter. wow.

and again you never refuted my other points alongside being someone who didnt read properly.

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
yu actually did say this
"Maybe. And if he does, that's fine, but you can't guarantee he will play C."

turns out you are a liar, hahahaha.​

And now, like a juvenile, you edited it. I said you can't guarantee that he will be a center, which is 100% true, don't you agree? I never said (twice, which was your assertion) that you guarantee he will . Is that what you are weakly trying to say? Weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad