GDT: Canes Gone Wild

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Are there still people here who think the EStaal we see tonight is the same dude who played for us? You really think simply by adding new linemates the guy who left us would be this good? Tripp himself gushed over Eric's new found amazing work ethic he developed this past summer to help him put this season over the top. For 3.5 million.

And he gave us what for 9 plus million those last few years? He can go f*** himself. Hopefully he thanks us for the inspiration needed to revive a dead career.

I'm not convinced in any way that he really wanted to come back to us regardless. He was sick of it.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Are there still people here who think the EStaal we see tonight is the same dude who played for us? You really think simply by adding new linemates the guy who left us would be this good? Tripp himself gushed over Eric's new found amazing work ethic he developed this past summer to help him put this season over the top. For 3.5 million.

And he gave us what for 9 plus million those last few years? He can go **** himself. Hopefully he thanks us for the inspiration needed to revive a dead career.

I'm not convinced in any way that he really wanted to come back to us regardless. He was sick of it.
I mean that's the narrative this incompetent franchise wants you to buy.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
What? What are you even talking about. What narrative has this team ever fed me that I believe? I'm a whalers fan, I think every word out of JR's and Pk's mouth is a lie. What narrative did RF feed me?
The one that's constantly regurgitated about how Eric didn't care, it's all his fault he couldn't lead this sad sack of a franchise. That paying him 9 million dollars should make him better than McDavid somehow, and lead this team to the playoffs year after year despite the best player in the league not being able to do it with another similarly incompetent franchise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad