Canadian Soccer Part V; Top 40 @ the Iceteca

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Borjan is on the move after a disagreement with his Manager. I think the CPL would likely be a later journey for Borjan, would love to see him in the MLS.

Reactions: Tuggy

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Yes, I am getting mentally prepared for the brutality. Thank goodness it's a 3pm start time! A few degrees difference should help a bit and I can get home by 1AM instead of 4 or 5AM.

Reactions: robertmac43

Petey But Really Jim

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Man. If our boys can pull this off, I don’t even know what I am gonna do with myself. I’ll probably just sit quietly for a while. Maybe cry. :laugh: It’s just been such a long and painful journey. I am 39. I know my wait pales in comparison to a lot of you. But it’s not insignificant. I have watched, with all my heart behind them, six failed World Cup qualification cycles. My grandparents on my dad’s side are from Italy. So 1994 was an eye opener into the beautiful world of international soccer. My first question about it was “why isn’t Canada here?” Ever since then I have obsessed over it. Man. Eight games into this, out of 14? First place? Top three auto qualify? Fourth plays a team at best 110 in the world? I feel the tears welling. Omg.

Anyway. Allez.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Yikes I don't love that for Allistair. Montreal is such an inconsistent sporadic club from top to bottom. Hopefully, he goes abroad in the not too distant future to continue his growth.

Reactions: Blender and Tuggy

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
Yikes I don't love that for Allistair. Montreal is such an inconsistent sporadic club from top to bottom. Hopefully, he goes abroad in the not too distant future to continue his growth.
My sentiments exactly. Hopefully it is just a short stint before he heads off to Europe.

Quite the backwards move for the lad.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

He's showcasing in Europe. Stop in Liverpool.

There is some noise LFC wants to make a permanent move. Bower very reliable on LFC as well. Posted this as well

Last edited:
Reactions: Tuggy

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Would have been better for him to end up in Belgium or something.

Reactions: robertmac43

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
21 days of canceled ticketed events. Not looking good for the Can v USA game but there is still a chance!

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
If there are no fans, move it to a proper field in the states. We can match their skill, just not their defense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad