Canadian Soccer Part V; Top 40 @ the Iceteca

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I'm nervous already :laugh:

Listening to Atiba on the radio this morning got me even more hyped.
I'm nervous too.... My last 2 games at THF were the CPL Finals and Grey Cup.... Both ended in heartbreak. Hopefully the CMNT comes through and brings a win to Hamilton

Reactions: al secord

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Is Hamilton bad? I am looking forward to visiting a new city. Though we would just be there day of (visiting relatives the day before nearby).
It's got a bad reputation based on what it was 15ish years ago. It has definitely taken some steps in the right direction since then. There are some good pockets and some unfortunate ones as well.... Like any other city.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Yea from what I read, it's a post-industrial town where certain parts have seen a resurgence due with some gentrification due to artists/other cultural attractions coming into town. Sounds like many cities we have in the US too. I'm still excited to see a new place (if we get tix)!

And East Rutherford, ha! Any swamps there?

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Yea from what I read, it's a post-industrial town where certain parts have seen a resurgence due with some gentrification due to artists/other cultural attractions coming into town. Sounds like many cities we have in the US too. I'm still excited to see a new place (if we get tix)!

And East Rutherford, ha! Any swamps there?

I've never been to Hamilton but I do know they called it steeltown, which is reminiscent of pittsburgh.

Reactions: Basement Cat

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
It's going to be interesting if they can get arfield in the lineup.

Arfield looked like a key cog in the midfield not that long ago, and with the travel in this window, they will need all hands on deck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad