Canadian fire impacting US air quality

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
You have an entire ocean, the areas of Canada being engulfed are land locked. Try again.
You do realize that seawater can damage firefighting equipment and destroy plant life right? Not to mention having to get the actual seawater in the first place is very dangerous. You realize the helicopters have to get really close to suck out the water right? All it would take is a rough wave to hit the side of the helicopter. Also, most brush fires in California are near the lakes, not the ocean so it would make no sense to do that in the first place. You Canadian's obviously have no clue when it comes to fighting fires. Try again.

Reactions: John Price

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia
You do realize that seawater can damage firefighting equipment and destroy plant life right? Not to mention having to get the actual seawater in the first place is very dangerous. You realize the helicopters have to get really close to suck out the water right? All it would take is a rough wave to hit the side of the helicopter. Also, most brush fires in California are near the lakes, not the ocean so it would make no sense to do that in the first place. You Canadian's obviously have no clue when it comes to fighting fires. Try again.

Well then those hazards you mention apply just as much to us as it does to you.
We are suffering more from these fires than you guys are, but if you want to make a big joke out of that then go ahead I guess.

Last edited:

ZDH

Mar 6, 2008
If you guys can't handle the smoke, get out of the kitchen.

Or something.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
FyGPa7wXwAEjVih.jpg

Okay, boomer

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Boomers don't invest in Crypto, try HARDER Mr Sega Dreamcast, the worst video game system of all time.
Not even close to the worst console made by Sega alone.
Wii U would like a word with you
Still not even close to the worst console ever.

Have either of you actually ever played a real, actual shitbox of a console? God I feel so old. Depressing.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
There is something going on with these Fume`s. I do not believe the company line. If these fume`s were from Canada they would stay in Canada. Who the hell ever heard of WildFire smoke traveling thousand`s of mile`s acrost multiple countries. And it would never last for multiple day`s, Smoke goe`s up into the air & Disappear`s. If u start a campfire does it smoke up the entire neighborhood, hell no, Do your own research on this one Foke`s.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
What a bunch of pansies.

Meanwhile, here's my ice fishing shack.

The heat from the flames keeps you warm while you fish inside.

The smoke and the haze is like an added bonus.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
What a bunch of pansies.

Meanwhile, here's my ice fishing shack.

The heat from the flames keeps you warm while you fish inside.

The smoke and the haze is like an added bonus.

I thought you said you had a young kid, don't bullshit me and say you have time to ice fish homie

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
Gotta love how the fires themselves that were destroying homes and putting people lives at risk in Canada were literally completely ignored by international media until it started having an inconvenient effect in the US.

Hell, even the 2020 wildfires in Australia were arguably the second biggest news maker that year after Covid despite them happening in the wilderness.

I've always heard that "nobody cares about Canada" excuse by xenophobic trolls, but it wasn't until the last few days that I realized how literally true that is.

Holy shit.
Here’s the open secret … We really don’t.

00627F9A-8AA6-45AE-9B6D-DD54F74734CE.gif

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
Well then those hazards you mention apply just as much to us as it does to you.
We are suffering more from these fires than you guys are, but if you want to make a big joke out of that then go ahead I guess.
A priest, a rabbi, and a fire walk into a bar …

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
The Fume`s are back, spreading all over America. So your telling me that we never had these Fume`s before, but all of a sudden there is a WildFire in Canada causing all these Fume`s. Like that is the first WildFire ever. I have a bridge to sell u. My buddy Tony Michigan is a private investigator, he say`s the story is complete Nonsense. A fire could never burn this long either, u would run out of wood eventually. They must think we are complete Idiot`s.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00