Canadian fire impacting US air quality

Sep 19, 2008
i know how has that fire not been put out already

how can a fire burn in canada for a month

"but canada is suffering record heat"

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
They are pumping chemical`s into the air. There is no doubt in my mine. I have not yet figured out Why. They were already putting chemical`s in our food & Water supply. There is no evidence that these Fume`s are from WildFire smoke, it does not even smell like Smoke anymore. And anyway a little bit of Natural smoke is good for u, these Fume`s are dangerous chemical`s.

Sep 19, 2008
Rode by NYC Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon. City was so dusty you could barely see the famous skyline.

f***ing haze

Sep 19, 2008
It's still burning and sending smoke down today. When did they first discover the fire because it's gone on way too long

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
It's still burning and sending smoke down today. When did they first discover the fire because it's gone on way too long
Works both way. Fire that started in WA state jumped the border and cause a wildfire in the BC interior. Fire/Smoke knows no boarders.

Getting more and more extreme with weather. Colder, flash floods, heat, wildfires, etc.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Canada needs an international conservatorship until we can figure out what the hell is going on.

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
The right to burn everything is in our Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
1693271763362.gif

Reactions: NyQuil

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I will alway`s remember the Fume`s of 2023. They said it was caused by a fire in Canada. Witch is physically impossible. Your telling me a fire caused Fume`s to last for month`s all over the continent. Forest fire`s happen literally all the time and we don`t see Fume`s all over the planet. So they were lying about the Fume`s. The only question is why. But i believe we will see more Fume`s again in 2024, something terrible is happening.

Reactions: John Price

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Here is a fun fact about Fire. Water will put it out. So u would think if there was a forest fire, it would go out the next time it Rain`s. So they want us to believe that it didn`t rain in Canada at all for several month`s while these Fume`s were ravaging all over the continent. They did not even try to make this story Believable. Witch just make`s u wonder, what are these fume`s really about.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00