Canadian fire impacting US air quality

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Wildfires happen. They suck but they happen. Florida gets them almost every spring too because of our extended dry season. The Western US get them every year & we know how bad they can get. Lets be very careful not to make this another "us vs. them" issue. As was suggested in one of the articles, it may be a good idea to start wearing masks again as they can prove healthful. :nod:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
A little bit of natural Smoke never hurt anybody, Don`t werry about the media panic. They just want to sell u more Magazine`s & Article`s. I Actually burn indoor fire`s sometime`s just to get the natural Fume`s, i believe Gosh put wood on this planet for a reason.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Nasty here 2 years ago.

Glad we're not dealing with it right now. It's f***ing horrible when you're dealing with it.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I'm currently in the Smoky Mountains of NC and, yeah it's smoky here. Well it's raining now but it's been hazy.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
If u think these Fume`s are bad. U Should see the dump i took at Walmart the other day. They are probably still trying 2 clean it up. & Not 2 mention i was literally ripping ass for HOUR`s beforehand, I Guarantee if u lit a match the building would of exploded. So i am not afraid of a little campfire, like i said before the natural smoke is good for u.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
FyGPa7wXwAEjVih.jpg

Reactions: John Price

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia
Gotta love how the fires themselves that were destroying homes and putting people lives at risk in Canada were literally completely ignored by international media until it started having an inconvenient effect in the US.

Hell, even the 2020 wildfires in Australia were arguably the second biggest news maker that year after Covid despite them happening in the wilderness.

I've always heard that "nobody cares about Canada" excuse by xenophobic trolls, but it wasn't until the last few days that I realized how literally true that is.

Holy shit.

Last edited:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I believe there is something going on with these Fume`s. Because if this were really Smoke, it would have risen into the Sky by now. Instead it is Lingering around witch is not physically possible. Try it yourself, Light a candle at home. Watch wat happen`s with the smoke, it will Rise & Disappear into the air within a few Second`s. I do not believe this WildFire story, it literally make`s no Sence.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I believe there is something going on with these Fume`s. Because if this were really Smoke, it would have risen into the Sky by now. Instead it is Lingering around witch is not physically possible. Try it yourself, Light a candle at home. Watch wat happen`s with the smoke, it will Rise & Disappear into the air within a few Second`s. I do not believe this WildFire story, it literally make`s no Sence.

Nobody with a brain would give someone like you matches.

STFU.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad