Canada WJC's Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus Christ Horburn

Aug 22, 2008
It's nice to see Scheifele penciled in as 1st line C in most people's lineups. I think he's really going to shine next to Schwartz.

Anyways, this is my second attempt:

Schwartz-Scheifele-Gallagher
Huberdeau-Phillips-Stone
Howden-Strome-Rattie/Toffoli/Thomas (I can't decide between them)
Ross-Jenner-Bulmer
(Bournival)

Gormley-Murphy
Pysyk-Hamilton
Oleksiak-Dumba
(Murray)

Bunz
Visentin

Iwishihadacup

Jan 23, 2008
Quebec City
It's nice to see Scheifele penciled in as 1st line C in most people's lineups. I think he's really going to shine next to Schwartz.

Anyways, this is my second attempt:

Schwartz-Scheifele-Gallagher
Huberdeau-Phillips-Stone
Howden-Strome-Rattie/Toffoli/Thomas (I can't decide between them)
Ross-Jenner-Bulmer
(Bournival)

Gormley-Murphy
Pysyk-Hamilton
Oleksiak-Dumba
(Murray)

Bunz
Visentin

in no way will canada carry that many undrafted D's

and this lacks Beaulieu

sanityplease

Jun 21, 2011
J.BENN played fourth line for Canada one year. If you watched him in Kelowna that year it would have amazed you that he wasn't a top 6 player. I personally like to use the dub guys as bottom 6 players.

He was playing well (& don't forget how much was Kelowna's power play ability) but, hadn't done much to stand-out vs his peers. Unlike, Mark Stone.

leafsfuture

Mar 30, 2008
in no way will canada carry that many undrafted D's

and this lacks Beaulieu

Thats two undrafted D, and by all accounts Murray is a lock if healthy, so basically your saying that Dumba wont make it.

And once again, its absolutely foolish to criticize someones selection based on omitting 1 player. Beaulieu is NOT a lock.

Iwishihadacup

Jan 23, 2008
Quebec City
Thats two undrafted D, and by all accounts Murray is a lock if healthy, so basically your saying that Dumba wont make it.

And once again, its absolutely foolish to criticize someones selection based on omitting 1 player. Beaulieu is NOT a lock.

again you seem to forget that team canada's motto considering Ds is always to favor older players, too much inexperience on that blue line no matter how good can dumba be

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
He was playing well (& don't forget how much was Kelowna's power play ability) but, hadn't done much to stand-out vs his peers. Unlike, Mark Stone.

Did you watch him every game that year? Not being a ***** just wanted to know if you did. No location on ur sidebar so I have no idea how much of him you saw that year.
He was dominant. He and Longer together was a force but even when Longer was taken off his line he dominated games.

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
again you seem to forget that team canada's motto considering Ds is always to favor older players, too much inexperience on that blue line no matter how good can dumba be

Then why didn't you just say they won't take Dumba?

The option is there besides...he was invited to camp. Two undrafted is far from the craziest thing I've ever heard, especially seeing as what was said before that Murray is almost a virtual lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille