GDT: Canada Vs USA pre tournament GDT 12noon ET

Scouter

Oct 21, 2007
Oh no Rousseau, Canada needs to change the goalie to give another a look.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Oh no Rousseau, Canada needs to change the goalie to give another a look.
I say ride him today , apparently he went to the coaches saying he needed another game to get comfortable in there so they are giving him that, if he falters no one can say he wasn't given a fair shot and we can move on.

Scouter

Oct 21, 2007
I say ride him today , apparently he went to the coaches saying he needed another game to get comfortable in there so they are giving him that, if he falters no one can say he wasn't given a fair shot and we can move on.
Yeah I know he said that and they gave it to him, but it meant that the other guys won't play, you need to find the guy who's playing well right now, it's clearly not Rousseau.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Canada got a little greedy on the PK and Leonard buries on the backhand after time alone out front on the PP.

Edit, actually just after the PP expires.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
That was a good kill too aside from the ending, 3-2.
Give us another penalty zebras.........we can use more reps on that.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Players are coached to swarm that puck but it's odd that that the one forward left above the goalline... didn't stay net front

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Yeah I know he said that and they gave it to him, but it meant that the other guys won't play, you need to find the guy who's plating well right now, it's clearly not Rousseau.
His leash is real short I am sure, he might have already reached the end of it.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Hutson has been very impressive, have not seen a ton of him play, but it definitely looks like the hype seems warranted.

Looking forward to seeing him more

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad