GDT: Canada Vs USA pre tournament GDT 12noon ET

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
Bro chill, it was clearly a joke. And outside of saying “I’m joking” I don’t know what else be could have done to make it clear.

I've had a 5-6 message exchange with that poster about this topic over the last half hour in the Canada thread man, he was taking a dig at me

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
US looks incredibly soft. Good year for them to be on the big ice.
They are counting on playing to their major strengths all the way and it's not a bad way to go when you have the skill they have at their disposal, it could catch up to them in the money games though, we'll see.

But they can sure burn you quick.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
This barn looks like it seats like 1,000 max, is this where the real tournament is being held?

All games to be held in Gothenburg, Sweden.

The two venus:

- The Scandinavium seats 12,044

Scandinavium_(SWE)_2009.jpg

- The Frolundaborg seats 7600

Frölundaborgs_isstadion_2.jpg

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
celebrini putting a gap bettween himself and 2-5picks in this tournament i think. hes the type of center you win stanley cup with he can put up the point but also play defensively really smart perhaps the best of any no 1 pick i seen in ages

Reactions: jj cale

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Good, competitive period to start IMO. I thought Snuggerud and Hutson had the standout periods from the US side, though I wouldn't say anyone has been bad, they have just been involved in the best offensive plays.

#21 for Canada had a very good defensive play/shift. Celebrini looks great. Canada D did not stick out as positives that period to me.

Hughes Hefner

May 12, 2018
This barn looks like it seats like 1,000 max, is this where the real tournament is being held?
Yeah, suprised by how amateurish this rink looks for such a high profile tournament. Is it me or does it look like it's missing two panes of glass on the near side closest to the camera

josra33

Aug 11, 2008
Yeah, suprised by how amateurish this rink looks for such a high profile tournament. Is it me or does it look like it's missing two panes of glass on the near side closest to the camera
This isn’t where the real games are played.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad