Canada Soccer Part VII: Qatar Booked Edition

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I don't rate Southgate. His brand of football is boring, his team selection is strange to me, and I think he has been the beneficiary of some easy draws.....But come on now, there are levels to this business and as much as I love Herdman, he is not on that level yet.

My guess is the comment was sarcastic, but you never know with the internet. lol

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
The Canadian Championship starts tonight. Some fun matchups! Hoping for a Guelph United win so they can host TFC.
If Forge wins tomorrow (and they should), they will play Montreal in the next round.

Despite me being pissed at the rebrand and all, I will be thorn on that one hehe. I guess I will just be rooting for a good game. Montreal has a great team this year.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
If Forge wins tomorrow (and they should), they will play Montreal in the next round.

Despite me being pissed at the rebrand and all, I will be thorn on that one hehe. I guess I will just be rooting for a good game. Montreal has a great team this year.
Yeah, Forge really should be winning tomorrow. Would love an opportunity to score some revenge against Montreal

Javaman

Jul 13, 2010
Vancouver
If the Whitecaps lose to Valour tomorrow, that could another bodyshot to fanbase support.

Losing to a CPL squad last year got the coach fired. Turned off a lot of fans too. I kinda feel like the Whitecaps hold on the soccer fanbase in the city is getting very tenuous.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad