Canada final roster??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueAndWhite

Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
Raging Bull said:
It sucks that it is such a short camp, because all four of those goalies are extremely talented and could all easily be number one goaltenders for that team.

The Toronto Star had an article with the final team in today's paper (what they believed to be the final team)

Ellis is the second goalie. This should be very interesting (the reaction from Montreal fans).

To those that asked about Esposito, he wasn't on the Star's list. Pokulok was the 7th d-man. Both Toews and Cogliano were on the list.

incawg

Mar 7, 2003
Canuckland
Visit site
Defenceman Andy Rogers, forwards Devon Setoguchi and Bryan Little, and goaltender Carey Price have been cut

Just refresh tsn.ca, it's right at the top.

BlueAndWhite

Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
I'll just post the Star's list since they seem to be bang on as of right now (until Ellis was cut as per TSN.ca)

Goalies:
Pogge
Ellis

Defenceman:
Bourdon
Barker
Russell
Letang
Staal
Parent
Pokulok

Forwards:
Boyd
Comeau
Blunden
Chipchura
Bolland
Pyatt
Latrendresse
Downie
Pouilot
Toews
Bertram
O'Marra
Cogliano

Last edited:

El_Scoobo

Aug 18, 2004
Your Imagination
BlueAndWhite said:
I'll just post the Star's list since they seem to be bang on as of right now

Goalies:
Pogge
Ellis

Defenceman:
Bourdon
Barker
Russell
Letang
Staal
Parent
Pokulok

Forwards:
Boyd
Comeau
Blunden
Chipchura
Bolland
Pyatt
Latrendresse
Downie
Pouilot
Toews
Bertram
O'Marra
Cogliano

Yep, this will be the roster. It will be a surprise if one of these guys aren't there.

Phaneuf*

Shultz cut? I'm dead his dad is the vp at my school school should be an interesting afternoon. :biglaugh:

Phaneuf*

MY buddy who was following this camp just called and said that young guy Esposedo lookes like a mess right now likley got cut. :shakehead

El_Scoobo

Aug 18, 2004
Your Imagination
Phaneuf said:
MY buddy who was following this camp just called and said that young guy Esposedo lookes like a mess right now likley got cut. :shakehead

Tsn guys were saying yesterday that Toews was going to be the youngest guy on the team.

sveiglar

Feb 27, 2002
Phaneuf said:

Wouldn't classify that as a surprise should it be made official.

MiLLw00d

Apr 14, 2004
Montreal
Phaneuf said:

Esposito was expected to be cut... at 16 you'll have plenty of time to see him atleast 1 or 2 times with this team

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
Phaneuf said:
Shultz cut? I'm dead his dad is the vp at my school school should be an interesting afternoon. :biglaugh:
No offense, but I am not suprised. This guy has underwhelmed me with his decision making for two years.

Phaneuf*

Yeah, I guess. Would have been nice to see him play though. The Chucko watch is still on for Flames fans.

NewGuy

Jun 29, 2002
Phaneuf said:

For a lot of these guys it's the first time they've ever been cut from a team. It must feel like a real stomach punch.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
BlueAndWhite said:
The Toronto Star had an article with the final team in today's paper (what they believed to be the final team)

Ellis is the second goalie. This should be very interesting (the reaction from Montreal fans).

To those that asked about Esposito, he wasn't on the Star's list. Pokulok was the 7th d-man. Both Toews and Cogliano were on the list.

Oh my god, Price sucks, Sutter sucks, Gainey sucks! :shakehead

What do you want us to say? :dunno: He's the youngest goalie there, Pogge deserved to be the starter, now it's arguable whether or not Price should of made it ahead of Dubnyk, even Ellis for that matter...but there's no reason to overeact to this...Sutter has designated Pogge as the man to bring back the gold, so i'm on board and i'll cheer on Pogge the whole way...

This doesn't take away from him, so even though it's inevitable with Habs fans, there's no reason to panick :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce