Canada final roster??

Status
Not open for further replies.

flambers

Jun 4, 2005
Remember the team is in the Pacific time zone so I would guess it will be the afternoon before we see anything. As the players have to be notified that they are cut before anything will be announced.

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Home of the 2005 Memorial Cup
flambers said:
Remember the team is in the Pacific time zone so I would guess it will be the afternoon before we see anything. As the players have to be notified that they are cut before anything will be announced.

Dammit your right... i forgot about the time zone change..

So then i'm guessing by 11am we'd know here (8am pacific).???

flambers

Jun 4, 2005
trahans99 said:
Dammit your right... i forgot about the time zone change..

So then i'm guessing by 11am we'd know here (8am pacific).???

I would guess around 1:00pm est.

BobMckenzie

Jul 23, 2003
The final cuts are being made right now, between 7 and 8 a.m. Vancover time, the kids who are cut will start leaving the hotel at around 8 a.m. Vancouver time or just after that, the whole team will be officially announced on Hockey Canada's website at 9 a.m. Vancouver time. There's a news conference with the team at 10 a.m. Vancouver time and team photo at the Coliseum at around noon.

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
BobMckenzie said:
The final cuts are being made right now, between 7 and 8 a.m. Vancover time, the kids who are cut will start leaving the hotel at around 8 a.m. Vancouver time or just after that, the whole team will be officially announced on Hockey Canada's website at 9 a.m. Vancouver time. There's a news conference with the team at 10 a.m. Vancouver time and team photo at the Coliseum at around noon.
Bob, if you talk to any of the cuts, tell them we are proud of them too.

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
BobMckenzie said:

A little less than an hour away until the announcement. Thanks for the info, Bob. Can't wait to see if Esposito makes the team.

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
Raging Bull said:
Wow I thought for sure he had the number two spot. Eeeek I hope it isn't Dubnyk....... :eek:
Even as an Oiler fan I agree. He hasn't been good. If it were my call, I would go with Pogge and Ellis.

Raging Bull

Present
Jan 25, 2004
Hamilton, ONT
slats432 said:
Even as an Oiler fan I agree. He hasn't been good. If it were my call, I would go with Pogge and Ellis.

It sucks that it is such a short camp, because all four of those goalies are extremely talented and could all easily be number one goaltenders for that team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad