Camp Set

mikemcburn

Oct 23, 2013
"BJs making Peka Rinne look as solid as wet grits" says the BJ play-by-play happy fellow.

Down 3-0 ugh.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Yeah, just lookin' at the play-by-play. Residue from the Nystrom penalty?

Not really that happened too early in the period. I about choked on my teeth when he put Jarnkrok out there with Ribs and Neal and FF9 took the next shift on the 4th then Nystrom Smith and Fish played a couple rushes. So im not surprised by the score.

mikemcburn

Oct 23, 2013
Not really that happened too early in the period. I about choked on my teeth when he put Jarnkrok out there with Ribs and Neal and FF9 took the next shift on the 4th then Nystrom Smith and Fish played a couple rushes. So im not surprised by the score.

:laugh: Man, that's a better visual than this BJ play-by-play guy is giving on the game itself, lol

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Thanks. So pretty much gearing up for the regular season. Wish I could see how Watson is doing in what might be his last shot to make the roster this pre-season.

mikemcburn

Oct 23, 2013
Thanks. So pretty much gearing up for the regular season. Wish I could see how Watson is doing in what might be his last shot to make the roster this pre-season.

For what it's worth, Watson is one of the few names that the BJ's play-by-play has mentioned enough my ears have buzzed in recognition. And mentioned favourably.

The "lines" seem really mushy, nuttin terribly concrete. Jarnkrok's been taking shifts with Riberio & Neal, Watson with Smith & Fisher, etc. Hard to follow.

mikemcburn

Oct 23, 2013
BJ's play-by-play guy on Saud's last goal: "Well, put my leg in a tea kettle!"

This guy is maybe kinda funny in an odd way.

Last edited:

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Saad again. This time by his lonesome. Rinne is obviously® either stoned or drunk in the crease tonight.

Or this could be the real Rinne nowadays. Oh no.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: