Calling out Ovi

Status
Not open for further replies.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Garbage stickhandling. Coughs up the puck and other team scores because his stickhandling is so bad

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
What a great series so far. Hopefully this goes to a game 7 overtime.

ThePsychicSaw

Jul 24, 2009
As a massive caps fan, ovi has been very mediocre.

Game 1 was a complete and utter embarrassment. And this game 5 was barely a stone throw away. That powerplay start to finish with the shorty, was simply pathetic

These 2 performances should never happen under any circumstances, all things considered. I expect way more from him, and I'm not being out of line.

Anyways, just blur my memory and get a game dominating hatty for game 6 or finally a player series clinching OT winner.

Paxton Fettel

Mar 3, 2006
His stickhandling is horrible. Because of it the team keeps losing pucks and has often resulted in goals against.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Ovie having great playoff numbers as usual. Let's hope he gets more help this year.

Great playoff numbers but never really when they mattered (up until tonight those are the two biggest .goals of his career.

For example when the Caps were up 3-2 in 2013 and got shutout b2b in Games 6 and 7.

And then the famous "all series baby" in Game 1 of 2015 and then proceeded to score 1 goal the rest of the series. With the Caps up 3-1 and losing Games 5-7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->