GDT: Calgary vs Minnesota 8 PM ET

Will the Flames score more than 3 goals tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Gio should've peeled back earlier. Smith excellent again. Also yeah the Wild are a despicable team

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Before anyone blames Monahan for turning the puck over, he was going to pass to Backlund/use him for support, but Backs was tripped by Staal at the line and Mony had no where to go except the boards (which he did but 2 people in his way).

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Ferland is the best 5v5 goal scorer on this team. Its been fun to watch him develop and mature into such a great finisher after being snake bit for the first year or so of his career.

Last edited:

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
So in Lazar's last two shifts he has nearly scored on his own net because he couldn't handle a pass from Mike Smith, followed by Mangiapane tying two Wild player up on the boards with the puck, Lazar comes in and pokes the puck to the Wild, losing puck possession.

Why

In the blue hell

is he still on this roster?

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
So in Lazar's last two shifts he has nearly scored on his own net because he couldn't handle a pass from Mike Smith, followed by Mangiapane tying two Wild player up on the boards with the puck, Lazar comes in and pokes the puck to the Wild, losing puck possession.

Why

In the blue hell

Because he is a good,young, cheap 4th liner light years better than anyone on the farm and better than a lot of guys still on the big club (Brouwer, Stajan, Hathaway, Jankowski, Mangiapane, Hvirik).

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
That's a hold? He was releasing him from the boards and they both fell down.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005

Why

In the blue hell

Because Peter Loubardias loves him.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Because he is a good,young, cheap 4th liner light years better than anyone on the farm and better than a lot of guys still on the big club (Brouwer, Stajan, Hathaway, Jankowski, Mangiapane, Hvirik).

Lazar is nowhere near as good as Mark Jankowski lol. Though I'd love to hear your 'argument' for Lazar over Jankowski.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Lazar is nowhere near as good as Mark Jankowski lol. Though I'd love to hear your 'argument' for Lazar over Jankowski.
JHY5C7D.gif

Reactions: InfinityIggy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad