Post-Game Talk: Oilers put Hollywood in production hell

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Pretty much Kane alone got in the Kings heads tonight and this is why some of us have been saying to be patient with Kane because when THIS guy shows up in the playoffs not only with agitating the other team but with strong forecheck, that beauty pass to Drai and goal, the Oilers are a different team. He had his fingerprints all over this game tonight.
Yup. Props to you and a couple other guys who were standing behind Kane. But we all know that there were an embarrassing number of posters throwing him under the bus over the last few weeks. Many of them on here today acting like that never happened. :dunce:

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Watching the highlights and boy is Nuge fighting it again already this year. Open net off a rebound from a Drai shot and he can't get it to settle. Alone in the slot and he shoots wide. Alone in the slot and he passes to Kane instead of shooting. Needs one of these to go in.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Watching the highlights and boy is Nuge fighting it again already this year. Open net off a rebound from a Drai shot and he can't get it to settle. Alone in the slot and he shoots wide. Alone in the slot and he passes to Kane instead of shooting. Needs one of these to go in.
he did get 3 apples so I'll take that. Its such in interesting PP. We have so many options. Drai on the off-wing, one timer, Nuge setting up on the other wall by McDavid, Bouch with the Bouch bomb and McDavid . Then we have our super scorer Hyman in front. I joke around but they remind me of the Harlem Globetrotters. Drai is getting his one-timers on net so that is a must. Nuge has a wicked release so hopefully he gets one off
IMO, it wasnt a must win game but it sure helped Oilernation off Suicide Watch.

U wanna see Suicide Watch, go read the Kings board. Man they hate us

If we think the Queens were dirty this game, just wait. Their only chance this series is mangling Drai and or McDavid and hope we have a meltdown like game 2.
gonna get more dirty

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
Glad to see the league still refuses to do anything about intentionally trying to injure our star players.

I'm sure Nurse will get a game.
The NHL front office is a joke

Concerns about Kane are valid but you are never going to be able to judge his game in the regular season. Impossible to play this kind of game in January.
This is not true at all. But Kane has been fighting an injury all year …

Reactions: McDoused

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Can the Oilers ban Spector? Im serious. Ive had enough of this prick. What a fuking idiot

I had to shut TV off last night to try to get 30 mins of sleep before work. WHo got the 3 stars? Man I hope Nashville beats Vancouver
1 Home ice
2 Earlier games for us in NS. I realize this wont be a popular choice in Alberta .

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Doughty has been making that same face a lot this series. Right since the opening shift of the first game when Foegle (I think it was him) pasted him into the glass. Couldn’t happen to a more deserving guy.
great video
could watch it 100 times

. These late games are killing me at work in NS. Things I do for this team. All nighter agin. I'm too old for this but team needs me. Someone needs to send me some wake up meds. I'll watch this video to keep me awake on this 12 hr shift

Im watching this one today to keep me awake

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
That's outstanding. Spec should move to Toronto already, if he's such a big deal.

I said it after last game, I saw nothing that concerned me about what this Kings team was and last night was more proof.
I can see Katz telling Sportsnet we aren't signing the extension unless that idiot is off the beat.

He did I before to get in off the game day telecasts.

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Can the Oilers ban Spector? Im serious. Ive had enough of this prick. What a fuking idiot

I had to shut TV off last night to try to get 30 mins of sleep before work. WHo got the 3 stars? Man I hope Nashville beats Vancouver
1 Home ice
2 Earlier games for us in NS. I realize this wont be a popular choice in Alberta .
Lol edmonton will still play at 8 o'clock in Nashville, 6 o'clock games won't come till 3rd round

I mean we play at 830 tomorrow night on a fking Sunday lol

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
What a game by Vinny last night. He has so much more poise this year
100%

He is really standing out. Great on the PK. Coffey has made him a better Dman. I cant believe there were people pissed we didnt trade him to Toronto for Lafferty.
Dman are worth too much. Especially when they are almost 7' tall and can skate. He is only gonna get better. Can u imagine if we get that Finn Niemelainen playing like Vinny. I actually thought he was gonna stay here before Vinny arrived. Our back end could be set for years to come. When could we ever say that?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad