GDT: Calgary vs Minnesota 8 PM ET

Will the Flames score more than 3 goals tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Flames ARE dominating, please score another here so I don't see a repeat of the first two meetings against this stupid team.

The Gnome

May 17, 2010
Calgary
Nope, Stajan is better.

Lazar is the worst player currently in the NHL. He is so bad that when Bartkowski is in the line-up, Lazar is still the worst player in the league AINEC.

There is literally nothing Lazar can do at an NHL level except skate.

Lazar can skate and hit. Stajan is the most vanilla player on the flames, I just want him gone.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
So dominant????

LOL
Do you have any kind of support other than "no he's not?"

There isn't really any kind of metric that puts Lazar over Jankowski. He hasn't had success at any professional level. Hell, his numbers weren't even that great in junior for a first rounder.

Like you, I don't think Lazar is useless. I like his energy in the lineup. But I don't think there's a single way you can support him being a better hockey player than Jankowski.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
How many posts has Bennett hit this year? Good god.

Curious what Charlie Coyle's value would be. Doubt they'd give him up and it'd probably require at least a roster player.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Awesome, replay shows what I had expected, Hathaway's stick didn't even make contact.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Smith makes an incredible save, ref doesn't blow it dead and the Wild player gets 5 extra whacks.

Why, can I not go 1 game without bitching about the officiating crew.

bruhs

Reactions: Sk8M8

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
I don’t even wanna think about how useless Smiths “puck playing” was in arizona. What is wrong with this guy

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Tkachuk gives Foligno a little whack, Foligno responds with a wicked 2 hander and Hamonic just grabs him and completely neuters Foligno.

Hamonic this game = das it mane.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad