Calgary
I hope the Flames stay in the top 5.

I want one of these

Reinhart
Bennett
Ekblad
Draisaitl
Dal Colle

I would be ok if a young guy like Monahan and Backlund got hot and we missed out but it's stupid that we missed a good pick because of guys like Galiardi or Stajan had a few good games.

Since when are you a Flames fan?

Mr Lebowski

Go Flames
Feb 18, 2014
Toronto
I hope the Flames stay in the top 5.

I want one of these

Reinhart
Bennett
Ekblad
Draisaitl
Dal Colle

I would be ok if a young guy like Monahan and Backlund got hot and we missed out but it's stupid that we missed a good pick because of guys like Galiardi or Stajan had a few good games.

Galiardi's 25, Backlund's 24

Mar 1, 2013
Toronto
I think Conner Bleackley is a guy who has a chance of sliding to the Flames 2nd rounder. I love his style of play, and I think Burke and the scouting team would too.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
I think Conner Bleackley is a guy who has a chance of sliding to the Flames 2nd rounder. I love his style of play, and I think Burke and the scouting team would too.

Love this guy. Captain material, hits, fights, 200-foot game, he does it all.

Being on a weaker Red Deer team will let him slide a little bit, but I don't think he'll drop to the second round

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Man it would be awesome if Craig Buttons top 5 mock draft on TSN tonight actually happened!

1. Buffalo - Bennett
2. Edmonton - Ekblad
3. Florida - Dal Colle
4. NYI (Buffalo) - Draisaitl
5. Calgary - Reinhart

I would cry.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Man it would be awesome if Craig Buttons top 5 mock draft on TSN tonight actually happened!

1. Buffalo - Bennett
2. Edmonton - Ekblad
3. Florida - Dal Colle
4. NYI (Buffalo) - Draisaitl
5. Calgary - Reinhart

I would cry.

This would be kind of amazing.

Johnny Hockey

Nov 18, 2010
Calgary Alberta
What is the general oppinion on Ehlars? Not a lot of talk about the kid. Is it because of his size? He's putting up some nice numbers for his first year in the Q.

Ynnek

Oct 24, 2011
New Brunswick
What is the general oppinion on Ehlars? Not a lot of talk about the kid. Is it because of his size? He's putting up some nice numbers for his first year in the Q.

This kid is the real deal I've seen him play alot. Not at all a product of Drouin and he has been the best player on the ice most of the time I've seen him. I would love to take him even at 5th.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
This kid is the real deal I've seen him play alot. Not at all a product of Drouin and he has been the best player on the ice most of the time I've seen him. I would love to take him even at 5th.

As much as I love Ritchie, personally I would have a hard time taking Ritchie over Elhers.

Ynnek

Oct 24, 2011
New Brunswick
I would love to get Tkachev with a second round pick. Sadly I don't think Burke would even consider it as he is the size of Johnny Hockey.

Mr Lebowski

Go Flames
Feb 18, 2014
Toronto
I think we should trade 35th overall, 178th overall for 45th overall, 105th overall. Draft Jack Dougherty. Love his play. We could use some more Dmen also. Unless someone like Ho-Sang, Karlsson, Vrana etc. falls toour pick. Usually one person that's supposed to fo top 20 slip to hgh 2nd. And i've said this many times. We're golden on 1st pick. All elite players. I'd love to get Ekblad, Reinhart or Bennett. But Dal Colle and Draisaitl are almost as good and if we fall to 6th then Ritchie and Ehlers could easily be top 5 picks

QcFlames12

Feb 1, 2012
I really wish Burke can find a way to pry a pick around 10-15 to try and acquire Vitranen. If we could land him i Believe that a future 2nd line of Poirier-Jankowski-Vitranen would be absolute dynamite. All big men. capable of playing on both end of the ice and can hopefully(Jankowski mostly) should be able of putting up some solid numbers.

I also understand that Poirier is listed as a RW, its just for some reason I really like having the luxury of having a righty on both lines of the Top 6.

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011
I also understand that Poirier is listed as a RW, its just for some reason I really like having the luxury of having a righty on both lines of the Top 6.

I used to feel the same way, that each line in a top six should have a mix of handedness, but after seeing what lines like the RPG line can do, I've changed my mind; as long as they can play and are comfortable in their positions, you could have an entire team of righties or lefties and it wouldn't matter much.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
I really wish Burke can find a way to pry a pick around 10-15 to try and acquire Vitranen. If we could land him i Believe that a future 2nd line of Poirier-Jankowski-Vitranen would be absolute dynamite. All big men. capable of playing on both end of the ice and can hopefully(Jankowski mostly) should be able of putting up some solid numbers.

That would be a crazy line! So much skill, size, and speed! :handclap:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
He does play LW with Laughton a lot on the top line, but it's widely believed he's a natural center. If he returns to the Generals next year, he'll likely be playing center.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad