Post-Game Talk: Calamari

3 Stars

• Total voters

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
Lavi just said you need your goalie to make big saves in reference to Igor's game. But in the few games where Igor didn't make any big saves, Lavi blamed the play in front of him. I sense a confidence issue for Igor that he's hopefully moving past

Reijo29

Feb 8, 2015
You've showed up out of nowhere to be the MSG press agent, it seems. Is this Al Trautwig trying to get back into Dolan's good graces?!?
Not out of nowhere, had trouble logging in for a while. No im not the MSG press agent, just find it a total joke that the team is 28-13 and players like Zib and Trouba who are tremendous players who play their asses off every night continually get buried. It’s ignorant. On here Bonino, Brodzinski, Zib, Wheeler, Miller, Lindgren, Schneider, Pitlick, Igor, Gus, all suck, being 28-13 is a neat trick with so many lousy players its comical.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Lavi just said you need your goalie to make big saves in reference to Igor's game. But in the few games where Igor didn't make any big saves, Lavi blamed the play in front of him. I sense a confidence issue for Igor that he's hopefully moving past

Blaming goaltending is calling one player out. Blaming the team is more anonymous, you're not calling any one player out.

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
Blaming goaltending is calling one player out. Blaming the team is more anonymous, you're not calling any one player out.
At least Lavi agrees with everyone here that your goalie needs to make a big save every now and then.

• Haha
Reactions: CLW

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
I'm picturing Kakko and Laf making a deal to slack off in the summer and then Laf is like SIKE and Kakko being pissed he's only guy not taking his offseason workout seriously.
Kakko looked awesome in camp. His issue is he needs to be reminded to shoot. All the time.

Also playing with the bros is very challenging apparently.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Suggest the Best Press Agent poster category for the Boardies at the end of the year. I have some nominees.

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
His confidence has been shaken since that Pittsburgh playoff series. Before that he was elite.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Terrible defense (especially 79-8)
KK makes this a two-line team
Igor made some key saves but makes easy ones look hard
The score doesn’t tell the story

Reactions: Clark Kellogg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad