C Jack Eichel (2015, 2nd, BUF) IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagemon

Sep 27, 2005
You guys have seen more games than me for sure, so I would yield to your opinion, but the games I saw Eichel was trying a bit too hard and was disappearing for long stretches.

Could be the same thing today, but the difference is that the passes he has made have lead to goals.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Wow that was a nice pass by him nice see deke too.

But we can't complain about miss chances because will be up by 5 right now if we did.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
need a new stat tracker. Plays where Eichel beats the whole team, lays a tap in for a wide open teammate on a perfect set up, teammate misses open net.

Screw his two assists...he's easily got a half dozen of those plays this year.

Jagemon

Sep 27, 2005
But we can't complain about miss chances because will be up by 5 right now if we did.

But that was a text book example of the passes Eichel has made before and have had no assists.

That wasn't even the easiest one of the set ups.

Mc5RingsAndABeer

5-14-6-1
May 25, 2011
Why don't the Sabres play him with someone better? As much as people say Yakupov rides off of McDavid, having a skill player on McDavid's line helps him

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Eichel is a beast.

I'm not sure if you guys are for real are just saying it for the sake of saying. There are at least 2 other Sabres that I noticed that are much more dangerous then eichel.

Jagemon

Sep 27, 2005
Why don't the Sabres play him with someone better? As much as people say Yakupov rides off of McDavid, having a skill player on McDavid's line helps him

The fanbase complains on who Eichel plays with but the team is short of quality wingers. Moulson could be one but Disco Dan refuses to play Eichel with him. Kane being out doesn't help either.

If the Sabres had a quality finisher to go with Eichel that would be sweet.

He is playing with skilled players, that's why he has 2 assists tonight.

Just plain wrong.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012

We don't know :cry:

Although they did try him with Kane, who was undoubtedly better than Moulson but considerably more selfish.

couture23

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto

If Moulson could bury those tap-ins, he's the perfect player for Jack. Because Jack likes to skate, dangle, and set someone up. It should be Moulson who gets free near the net for easy goals, but his puck luck is non-existent this year.

ForsakenSabre

Save Us MIttelstadt
Jan 31, 2013
Buffalo

We don't have 1st overall wingers for him unfortunately :sarcasm:. Disco Dan likes to change the lines depending on what he rolls during yahtzee

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011

Nothing has been set in stone yet.

Sabres are still in experiment mode with their lines.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
johan larsson and jamie mcginn:laugh:

Lol. I've try buddy. I'm actually watching this game right now. Ain't fooling no one.

There are people will say he's a "beast" and is probably not even watching the game.

I am watching this game, he's with Reinhart and moulson

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Moulson - Eichel - Reinhart/Girgernsons please.

Moulson most times will score on that play. Large parts of the year Eichel has played with Kane (until unjured), Foligno and Gionta. We NEED a finisher for him more than we need a top-4 LHD right about now.

Hfbsux

Dec 22, 2012
Lol. I've try buddy. I'm actually watching this game right now. Ain't fooling no one.

There are people will say he's a "beast" and is probably not even watching the game.

He had 2 shifts with Reinhart and Moulson at the end of the second period after his 2nd assist. The whole game he was with Larson and McGinn. I'm also watching the game and he is a beast.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Not true. He may get some odd chance here and there now that Girgensons is out but he has played over a period with Larsson and McGinn.

Then he's gotta work with what he's got. Complaining about linemates is not an excuse. Jared McCann has almost as much points as eichel with half his ice time and playing with Derek Dorset. We ain't complaining.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011

You must be distracted then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad