C Jack Eichel (2015, 2nd, BUF) IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Beginning to sense a pattern after the 1st period tonight in which Buffalo was dominated but with Eichel playing well at both ends of the ice. When the rest of the team is off Eichel seems to really excel and make great plays at both ends of the ice. But when the team is playing well Jack seems to get a bit overwhelmed and rush the play too much.

Rebuilt

Jun 8, 2014
Tampa
What I really liked about that play is Jack used the defender as a screen yet still managed to get a well placed shot even though he was not in a best position to shoot it. That takes skill

:handclap:

Montag DP

Sabres fan in...
Apr 4, 2007
...Maryland
He was definitely the Sabres' best player tonight. He was very strong in all three zones. The whole team besides him still can't finish, but one of these days I'm sure he'll get an assist. :) He made a few nice setups today that no one could bury. Half the time it's like the other player doesn't even expect him to get the pass through.

Mit Yarrum

HoF Turd Shiner
Apr 1, 2010
It's crazy. I've watched him make sick passes almost every game, and the kid still has zero assists.

You'd think one of those would have bounced off someone's stick by now.

couture23

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
It's crazy. I've watched him make sick passes almost every game, and the kid still has zero assists.

You'd think one of those would have bounced off someone's stick by now.

Unfortunately we didn't apply for puck luck early on in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad