C Connor McDavid - Erie Otters, OHL (2015 Draft) V

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011
He looks kinda like Peter Dinklage in profile. Connor McDinklage.

image-1-ohl-images.jpg
Peter+Dinklage+The+Station+Agent.PNG

edit: The more I look the less I agree with myself.

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011
"I've had games where I'd play terribly and end up with 3 or 4 points."

Nice that he's self-aware. And hilarious to think of how few players, even in junior, who can make that kind of statement and be accurate.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
he seems like he's comfortable again. see how finland handles him

the thing is, Team Canada continue to alter his linemates, yet he continues to make things happen with his random linemates. This kid seriously has eyes of his back of his head. He also looks like he's only putting in 80% yet generates more offense then the Reinhart line.

He's truly a once in a lifetime player. If Edmonton gets him I will buy tickets just to watch him. It be awesome having a Crosby like player in our division actually.

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
the thing is, Team Canada continue to alter his linemates, yet he continues to make things happen with his random linemates. This kid seriously has eyes of his back of his head. He also looks like he's only putting in 80% yet generates more offense then the Reinhart line.

He's truly a once in a lifetime player. If Edmonton gets him I will buy tickets just to watch him. It be awesome having a Crosby like player in our division actually.

IMO strome should have made the team just for the chemistry alone let alone his talent but it could have become a kunitz in the Olympics thing.

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
McDavid returns to the Otters lineup after a nearly two month absence tonight. Be interesting to see if he can grab the scoring crown despite missing an extra 12 games (missed 20 total, but 8 were anticipated due to the WJC). Marner/Domi/Dvorak and even his team mate Strome won't make that easy.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
It's ridiculous how good he is. He creates a scoring chance every shift and could probably have 10-20 more points.

Plastic Joseph

Unregistered User
Mar 21, 2014
It's ridiculous how good he is. He creates a scoring chance every shift and could probably have 10-20 more points.

Thats the nature of someone who creates so many chances though, its inevitable there will be more near misses with that many chances.

Having said that its obvious he is a tier or 2 above even Strome and Marner at this level, just amazing speed and puck control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad