C Adam Gaudette - Northeastern University, NCAA (2015, 149th, VAN)

herbst20

Jul 8, 2011
Dont mind him --- The majority of canucks fans dont look to him as anything more than a potential bottom 6 guy. The real over-hype train is on for boeser, which he has earned but I want to see him play in pro before reserving judgements.

I agree with this statement. I like Adam's game alot but I see his ceiling as a 3rd line center. Works hard, decent skill set, awkward skater and very responsible defensively

docbenton

Dec 6, 2014
I disagree, I think he can be a scorer. He is a terrific skater now and has always played with relentless pace. But now he can fly. He has great hands, can rip it, good vision, good defensive game, etc. Has a pretty good frame and wins battles. I can't think of anything that would hold him back as long as he keeps developing.

NHL RankKing

Fantasy Guru
Aug 31, 2013
Hockeytown
www.nhlrankking.com
Gaudette is certainly putting together a great year. 30 points in 19 GP is 3rd in the NCAA for those already drafted into the NHL. He has 3 less points than Anders Bjork in 2 fewer games.

He's had 7 multi-point games in his last 8 for a total of 17 points over that span!!
Not bad for a sophomore.

He's been playing mostly with Chicago's Dylan Sikura (neither of these two lead their team in points: Zach Aston-Reese has 34 Pts in 20 GP)

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Gaudette is certainly putting together a great year. 30 points in 19 GP is 3rd in the NCAA for those already drafted into the NHL. He has 3 less points than Anders Bjork in 2 fewer games.

He's had 7 multi-point games in his last 8 for a total of 17 points over that span!!
Not bad for a sophomore.

He's been playing mostly with Chicago's Dylan Sikura (neither of these two lead their team in points: Zach Aston-Reese has 34 Pts in 20 GP)

His defensive siills are TOP NOTCH too. Im not sure what his ceiling is now but hes just piling up the points at a incredible rate now in a not so easy NCAA league and as one of the youngest guys here. Total sleeper pick that we got. I really wonder where hes go in a redraft :)

M2Beezy

Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Someone just posted n the Canucks form on this guy another 2 g 1 a for 3 points and 7 shots tonight for 39 pts in 25 games in a non easy NCAA division. 1.56 ppg sophomore season this guy is a STEAL for the Canucks and man o man did we need that. Linden is going to meet with him next week too would just love for this guy to join us next year and suprise the hell out of the league

:yo:

Sens

Jan 7, 2016
Get to play with the best player in NCAA... inflates the points a little but still he looks like a middle six guy

The Iron Goalie

Formally 'OEL for Norris'
Feb 8, 2012
Langley, BC
Gaudette is Northeasterns 2C, and C on the 1st PP. Most of the time Aston-Reese, and Sikura aren't playing with Gaudette. The coach will however put the "Big 3" together if they are trailing late in a game.

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
Gaudette gets to play with Sikura ;)

no he doesn't, he plays with Reese and Lincoln Griffin whom has 12 points this season.

Gaudette is having an extremely impressive sophmore year, I wouldn't be surprised if he signs this off-season and starts his Pro career.

M2Beezy

Sponsor
May 25, 2014
no he doesn't, he plays with Reese and Lincoln Griffin whom has 12 points this season.

Gaudette is having an extremely impressive sophmore year, I wouldn't be surprised if he signs this off-season and starts his Pro career.

Lindens meeting him next week so hopefully we know more then

lawrence

May 19, 2012

owned!!! Thanks for the info. I love it when you guys put haters on the spot.

Sheik Yerbouti

Sep 12, 2008

Is this true? I've only heard he plays center with Sikura and Reese

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005

He spends a lot of time with Sikura in the games I've seen.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
so what if he plays with Dylan Sikura? why not Dylan Sikura is racking up the points because of Gaudette? Canuck haters and their auto pilot hate mode is funny. No wonder bob Mckenzie bounced from this pathetic hockey forum.

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
so what if he plays with Dylan Sikura? why not Dylan Sikura is racking up the points because of Gaudette? Canuck haters and their auto pilot hate mode is funny. No wonder bob Mckenzie bounced from this pathetic hockey forum.

It's the same people that were saying Tkachuk was only producing because of Dvorak and Marner.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
It's the same people that were saying Tkachuk was only producing because of Dvorak and Marner.

but at the time he was not drafted by anyone so no one cares. You can't really auto pilot hate against a non drafted player. Especially not drafted by Vancouver. It's funny how a handful of people will happen to watch a ton of games of Canucks prospects, what a coincidence.

Sheik Yerbouti

Sep 12, 2008

Point is most people thought he played with Sikura AND Reese. Both who have more points than Gaudette so it's fair to wonder how much of Gaudettes production comes from the result of playing with 2 guys that are out producing him and top 10 in scoring.

Understanding that he just plays with Sikura most of the time makes his point totals more impressive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad