Pre-Game Talk: Buffalo @ Toronto - March 13th at 7:30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014

Splitting up the McCabe - Brodie pair is interesting, I guess they're trying some more stuff out. Rielly - Brodie is the ol' reliable so I guess we shall see how McCabe - Holl can gel together

I also think they really like the 4th line and it's staying for a while. When ROR returns he'll either push Tavares or Lafferty to the wing with Steeves as a placeholder atm

Last edited:

glue

Jan 30, 2006
Toronto
I see that Keefe isn’t done with the Kerfoot experiment..sheesh. In fairness our left side looks sad. Knies+O’Rielly will help a lot

Reactions: Shanwhatplan

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022

Splitting up the McCabe - Brodie pair is interesting, I guess they're trying some more stuff out. Rielly - Brodie is the ol' reliable so I guess we shall see how McCabe - Holl can gel together

I also think they really like the 4th line and it's staying for a while. When ROR returns he'll either push Tavares or Lafferty to the wing with Steeves as a placeholder atm

Now we got that soulja line back together sire :clap: Tavares finna explode on all of us viewers again! We that hard!
You gotta love life and tavares is on. He is that feisty.

Reactions: al secord and crump

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Hey Keefe:

Since our games now seem like they are Exhibition games for you to figure crap out between now and the Playoffs, how about you try playing Liljegren on the PK and the final few minutes when you are protecting a lead?

You know, to see if anyone else in the Galaxy other than Holl can do it.....

Just a thought Keefer. Might be even more useful to use to figure out than the All-World genius 11/7 configuration you've been trying to pass off as coaching......... :)

Go Leafs Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad