Pre-Game Talk: Buffalo @ Toronto - March 13th at 7:30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
Getting more and more annoyed with Keefe. Seriously? Murray gets back to back starts? I guess it was his amazing .846 save percentage last night. Kerfoot still on the 1st line? Every play dies on his stick. We're getting into Babcock pigheadedness now.
Sammy is nursing something and if Murray can start and give him some rest, it's a good thing it's not pigheadedness.

Reactions: wingman75

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Looks like both Tuch and Dahlin are back in from injury. Boosh probably gonna have the hit of the year on us. They are 8 points out of a wild card spot but with 3 games in hand so Sabres will play like this is their Stanley Cup. Leafs will probably play down to their opponent again.

Reactions: BertCorbeau

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
The team should be going all out for games like this. If it’s an important game for our division rival it’s an important game for us. We should be looking to play spoiler against every team that’s in the wild card race

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Looks like both Tuch and Dahlin are back in from injury. Boosh probably gonna have the hit of the year on us. They are 8 points out of a wild card spot but with 3 games in hand so Sabres will play like this is their Stanley Cup. Leafs will probably play down to their opponent again.
You is rizight sire. They is going to come hard on us here. Lets see if our current fools want to reward the home crowd and still be a G. What!!!!!!!!!!!!!

horner

May 22, 2007
If Murray start for us we are in trouble………..

Ya this is crazy why can’t he bring his family here so he can play.
It's a newborn and his wife needs time.
We need Luke for the playoffs.

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
Good, an opportunity to get used to the playoff pace of hockey.

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
Sammy is nursing something and if Murray can start and give him some rest, it's a good thing it's not pigheadedness.

McMann might still be out
McMann just had a hat trick this weekend against Rochester. I agree about starting Murray tonight, let's see if his awkward play and terrible lateral movement was just rust. However, if he has a terrible game again, I'm thinking you can't trust this guy in the playoffs.

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021
Thing with Murray lately has been poor starts to games. I don't remember that being an issue with him earlier in the season but with the revolving door in net it's possible it just didn't register. I'd be much more confident in him if our coaching/sports psychology staff could sort that out. So i guess that's Sanford and Raina(sports scientist)? Or do we have an actual team psychologist?

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
delete

Lots of players have new borns during the season and only miss a few days he is coming up on a couple of weeks
I think the difference is that Schenn's family doesn't live in the city he plays for. Major difference. I remember my first son was born and 4 hours later I had a baseball game, I ran out for 3 hours and was back at the hospital afterwards. A few hours here and there isn't a big deal but being away for 4 or 5 days is just too much.

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
I think the difference is that Schenn's family doesn't live in the city he plays for. Major difference. I remember my first son was born and 4 hours later I had a baseball game, I ran out for 3 hours and was back at the hospital afterwards. A few hours here and there isn't a big deal but being away for 4 or 5 days is just too much.
Right on. My wife and I had our first child induced a week early and took him to Florida when he was 3 weeks old because we had a race.
Her and the kids can fly to Toronto to be with him. That’s the life of a professional athlete and why they make the big money

Reactions: Smif

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
@Teeder Keon is so old he was on the titanic. it wasn't an iceberg guys. teeder had taco bell the night before voyage and clogged one of the toilets. he then pushed kate winlset off that floating piece of debris and doggy paddled to canada.

glg
1678748599419.gif

Reactions: keonsbitterness
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad