Post-Game Talk: Brutal, Jets lose 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Pretty much my exact feelings, well stated.
I’ve been supporting this team since the WHA. I can honestly say, I have never felt the same about any other iteration of the Jets, as I do about this team. This team has completely let me down as a fan, I’m actually insulted by their lack of effort and commitment.
If we as fans feel this way how can Chipman not be losing his shit ? No fans in the stands allowed for the last 2 years of playoffs and now that we can have fans in the stands we miss the playoffs all together. Even if Chipman is happy with how the team is set up that lost playoff revenue must be pissing him right off, especially when we are a cap team.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Hard to blame size when Heinola is worse than Stanley in many measurable statistics this year.
Stanley has played 55 games this season, Heinola has played 12 . How can you fairly compare the 2 with stats? If they both played the same amount of games ok but you can't. The fact Stanley has played so many more games than Heinola is another reason why this coaching staff need to go.

leer2006

Jan 20, 2010
Transcona
Maybe don’t overestimate them then? I mean he’s payed to talk about hockey. lol Perhaps be more knowledgeable?
Do you honestly believe he like most pundits over estimated the Jet’s? Yes, he is paid to talk about hockey. But he is also most likely way more knowledgeable on the subject then most of us. Hell, even most here were expecting way more out of this team this year. And just when you would think to yourself they are just about to turn the page and start performing to expectations. They shit the bed over and over again. How does the saying go…. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.
This team pulled the wool over everyone’s eyes this year.

Reactions: Jets 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad