Status
Not open for further replies.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Not terribly lovely stuff.

Jets where art thou?

Wipe up, shower up, get the detritus off, reculer pour mieux sauter.

CompetentWhisperedGalah.webp

RetroWinnipeg

Oct 27, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hellebuyck bobbles on bobblehead night.

YA. BLEW. IT.

OK, maybe not entirely the goalie's fault (he had the highlight saves that kept things tight), but that effort from everyone else on the ice was totally shameful.

Gee, I wonder why the sponsor decided to install a giant red light for the game against the Red Wings? Maybe because they thought the Jets would blow a team on a back-to-back right out of the park? That backfired.

Once the horns blows on the final game of the season, who will be the first to take a seat on the catapult that they will likely install in True North Square?

1 Stan
stan.png

Nice touch having Hellebuyck fishing in his Jets bobblehead. Since that's what he'll be doing as of next month!
WOKKA WOKKA

Last edited:

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Rooting for the Jets to make the playoffs but tonight they just couldn't catch a break in a game they played well and deserved to win.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
I picked the Wings +170 at the end of the 2nd, after double checking that it wasn't actually DET -170 (the way they were playing), and I'm not ashamed to say I applauded that Detroit ENG more than anything else the team has given me in a week.

My loyalty was for sale for 40 lousy dollars.

Screen Shot 2022-04-06 at 21.10.18.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad