Post-Game Talk: Bruins at Rangers - October 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Agreed.

I will say this. This start feels different than last year. Last year, most clear headed fans knew that the results were largely based on smoke and mirrors as Henke's play was the sole reason for the good record. This year's start feels a lot different. Largely the play has been good and Henke does not have the team on his shoulders. BUT....there are items to pay attention to like the slow starts and the defensive gaffes. Those do need to be addressed for the team to continue to have solid play.

Also, I said this last year and will say it again this year. Trading any of Hayes, Miller or Krieder will be a blatant act of stupidity.

This. Trading any of those would be a premature panic move. Lots can happen along the way, maybe McI will aquire those pics from Tanner on AV. Worse comes to worse, there is always the deadline. But, all in the same breath, i wouldnt mind another RHD. Does Hayes and Vesey have a friend?

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Trading Miller is not an act of stupidity lmao

the reality is that we're loaded st forward and desperately need D. Miller is easily the most expendable one we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad