Post-Game Talk: Bruins at Rangers - October 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Lundqvist locked it down in the second and third period. Not a great first period. But locked it down.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Yeah man. This is just shot attempts but it's still...nice

shotPlot-25-specialTeams-cor.png

wtf Florida? have they just had way more powerplays than PKs?

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
1st was good, 3rd was remarkable. 2nd was a disaster. (At even strength, anyway)

Still a long way to go for Hank.

Offense is bae.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Hayes is in lalaland 90% of the time. Granted he's been better lately, but he still doesn't always know where to be.

I'm just saying he's not far and away the worst player in his own-zone.

Really? AV gave Hayes some tough defensive assignments and he hasn't failed. Hayes is somewhat underrated defensively with that reach of his.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
1) Give up a goal less than a minute in
2) Go on scoring rampage
3) ?????
4) Profit

Pretty sure this is the third game in a row we've given up a super early goal and then we've come back to win. Watching Milbury eat his own words was just the icing on the cake. **** Mike Milbury.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Good win, i only saw from the 2nd half of the second onwards but from what I saw:
1. Pirri
2. Nash
3. Miller
HM. Vesey

Looked pretty solid all round

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Hayes is in lalaland 90% of the time. Granted he's been better lately, but he still doesn't always know where to be.

I'm just saying he's not far and away the worst player in his own-zone.

Yeah, no. We use Hayes on the PK for a reason, and he's far from "lalaland". He's not amazing, but he's certainly not awful. Nowhere near as bad as Pirri.

Why do you keep switching the question?

Is it "who is better defensively" or "in the defensive zone"

Rasp, try and keep up. MH and I are using the terms interchangeably and having an actual conversation on this. You're trying to pretend to not understand. Don't be annoying.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
It must be frustrating for the Boston Coach with so many horrible penalties in the same game - he was not happy about it.
2 pts indeed after a slow start.))

5 4 Fighting

Registered snoozer
Feb 13, 2013
Bk all day
Not a pretty first, but I'm happy we got Hank's back and let him breathe a sigh of relief.

So next game how does
McDonagh-Pirri sound!

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Really? AV gave Hayes some tough defensive assignments and he hasn't failed. Hayes is somewhat underrated defensively with that reach of his.

Exactly. Hayes is far from awful defensively.

This conversation is the most absurd conversation I have had on this board in about a full calendar year. Maybe longer. I have no idea. I never thought I'd see the day when I had to debate whether, of all people, Brandon Pirri is somehow better or worse than our defensemen defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad