Canada
On to the next one
Incoming Xmas gifts to the refs from the Bruins

1671763040864.jpeg

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Jets were garbage since the 2nd. Blaming this on refs and conspiracies is a cop out. Reffing wasn't good, but let's be real here.

Boston is just on a different level than the Jets. Jets played a decent first though, so credit to them for that.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Deserved result. The Jets measured up against the class of the league and failed. It was a bad game. Boston controlled since the 10 minute mark of the 1st period. The difference in talent and execution is palpable.
give me a break... 4 in 6 with how many regulars out? a bad bounce leading to their first goal and horrible reffing...

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
Meh game.

While i think the Jets didnt deserve to win, I really don't like how this game was reffed. The penalties were oddly spicific, and random things were let go as the game went into the third. (Aside from the just howler misses - those will happen)

If you're gonna "not affect the game" with non-calls then don't call ticky-tac bullshit earlier in the night.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Would've been nice to steal a point but the Bruins played well for 2/3 of the game and the Jets only played better for 1/3.

Samberg settled down but his 1st and 2nd periods were brutal.

I thought Heinola continued to look like he belongs. The Bruins grind on defensemen and he seemed just fine.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Thoroughly well deserved loss. First 14 mins of the 3rd with 3 shots on net in a tied game is an embarrassing effort no matter how you spin it. Replay of the 3rd in the Seattle except this time they didn't have the 2nd of a back to back justification. Too many games where they have just lied down in the 3rd. KC spent the entire 6-5 man advantage trying to avoid contact rather than making a strong play on the puck. Decent game for Heinola. Worst game of Samberg's career that I can remember.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
give me a break... 4 in 6 with how many regulars out? a bad bounce leading to their first goal and horrible reffing...

No excuses. They count points the same whether they're in October, January, or April. December's been brutal for the Jets, But that doesn't absolve them of criticism. Every team will play the same amount of games.

None

Feb 22, 2012
The holiday break can't come soon enough. Hopefully Ehlers is back to full practice soon after.

Also Hellebuyck looked no worse for wear. I thought maybe he was struggling to regain position once he fell into his butterfly but it didn't seem to affect his ability to make saves if he was slower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad