Confirmed with Link: Brossoit 1 year 1.5aav

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
You could do alot worse than Brossoit at backup that's for sure . With the condensed schedule he's going to get his fair share of starts and that should keep Helly fresh. Helly, Vezina winner and Brossoit at backup is a great goaltending tandem.:nod:

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Great to see Croissant playing well, and putting up results that are as tasty as his namesake -- especially the Sleepy Owl Bakery version of same.

Reactions: TEH FIRST NOEL

WiscoJet

May 3, 2016
Do you think anyone sign him as a starter next year?

I think a smart team without an established starter will put him in a tandem role next year, and if he earns the majority of the starts then great.

.895 last year isn't bad when you consider how many high danger chances the Jets gave up last year.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
I believe when the expansion draft comes, that we are only able to protect 1 Goaltender, so we could lose Brossoit ?? Be too bad, as he's playing great this year so far. I noticed he's moving very well.

I'm not 100 % sure on this, but I think we stand a chance of losing him.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
I believe when the expansion draft comes, that we are only able to protect 1 Goaltender, so we could lose Brossoit ?? Be too bad, as he's playing great this year so far. I noticed he's moving very well.

I'm not 100 % sure on this, but I think we stand a chance of losing him.
He’s an upcoming UFA anyway.

Reactions: GNP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad