Speculation: Brian Wilde just said assistants and Lefebvre gone

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Better late then never......

Guess we found the new scapegoats for MB post season presser....
injuries, puckluck and oh wow lookie Issues in the AHL !!!!!

" we arent getting help from our farm team, so dat is why I had to let sly go... with this big change I think dat we will see young players helping our vets next year, Sly was more of a MT guy , now dis is CJ's team, so we need a new coach"

"Do I think Sly did a good job? yes. DO I think that Sly could do better ? Yes, But end of da day, sometimes you have to make change for the sake of making change, so dat is why we did dis"

NEW AHL Coach!?! ... Gonna Build via the draft... MBs true master plan as always.
Took him 6 years but he's started building through the draft.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
But Dudley and Carierre are keeping their jobs?
Oh what a circus the Habs are.
Bergevin and his consortium are never wrong

Reactions: VAN-HAB

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Yougin' tryna teach us OGs how to walk the walk

I wanted to quote the Lord Chez classic, but it was banned, not sure if you were here in a different form or lurking in those days.

But based on @Laurentide 's posts, I think they are much older than us.

Reactions: Laurentide

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I'm pretty sure this is what he thinks, nothing really confirmed. Looks like we have to wait until Monday to find out.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Well, I dunno if he is just simplifying and stating it as a conversation or if he worded it specifically but he says the assistants and in Laval. Could mean Muller will still stick around since he is an associate. I mean, our power play has been pretty awesome once Weber got injured ironically.

It could also mean Sly is still going to be around since his name wasn't mentioned.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Well, I dunno if he is just simplifying and stating it as a conversation or if he worded it specifically but he says the assistants and in Laval. Could mean Muller will still stick around since he is an associate. I mean, our power play has been pretty awesome once Weber got injured ironically.

It could also mean Sly is still going to be around since his name wasn't mentioned.

Sly will replace JJ Daigneault ^^

Jay Wolf

Jun 14, 2011
Wilde was only stating his opinion; not what he heard. This isn't news of any kind. Heck, it's not even a rumour!

Reactions: Runner77

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
Its wayyyyy overdue and weird Julien never got his assistants.

This makes total sense as it puts them as the scapegoat and MB final bullet to fire and put him on the chopping block one would think lol

Sly had to go 3 years ago lol Now they need to get one of those young french up and coming in the Q . If we need this language rule then you need to develop from within lol

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
What about Bergevin's assistants?
I mean Bergevin is the FIRST one who should be fired, But we all know Molson has no balls
Whoever told Bergevin to sign players like Alzner and trade for Schlemko should also be fired
Clean house NHL and AHL

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Bergevin will say “look at Scherbak and JDLR, both are NHLers. Sly is doing a good job”. He’ll claim that the Habs had injuries and had to take key players from Laval, which explains their poor season. The hilarity will ensue.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad