Confirmed with Link: Brendan Lemieux from NYR to LA for a 4th

sens13

Mar 16, 2017
Mods feel free to delete my comments, I posted here by mistake. My apologies.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
6vApA.gif

bmr

Jan 23, 2013
I'm betting you Tkachuk was shoving his hand at Lemieux's face and that's why he bit him. Maybe that is what Quick was alluding to. Will be interesting to see what happens now...

Reactions: lumbergh

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I'm betting you Tkachuk was shoving his hand at Lemieux's face and that's why he bit him. Maybe that is what Quick was alluding to. Will be interesting to see what happens now...

There's no betting, it was easy to see Brady scratching clawing and gouging. You can see when Pepe goes nuclear, he's trying to get off the pile and is restrained by both refs when, in Tkachuk family fashion, Brady takes some free shots...then when on top of him Brady is going for the orfices.

I'm not excusing the bite but I can definitely see why Lemieux absolutely lost his mind, I'd do the same except I'd probably be trying to roll my elbow into his face/neck

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
There's no betting, it was easy to see Brady scratching clawing and gouging. You can see when Pepe goes nuclear, he's trying to get off the pile and is restrained by both refs when, in Tkachuk family fashion, Brady takes some free shots...then when on top of him Brady is going for the orfices.

I'm not excusing the bite but I can definitely see why Lemieux absolutely lost his mind, I'd do the same except I'd probably be trying to roll my elbow into his face/neck

Most main board internet commentators probably soil their pants when someone gives them the bird in traffic so they can't comprehend an actual fight. In the middle of an actual fight it's a reflex. It's not nice and proper, but that's evolutionary instinct. If you're in a fight and your arms are blocked and someone is sticking their hands in your face and mouth you defend yourself, might be with biting or even a headbutt. I know the pearl clutchers can't wrap their brain around this. No different than someone randomly jumping out and scaring you, some people cower and back up and some people (myself included) will probably swing a punch or two. It's a reflex. No sympathy for Hollywood diva Tkachuk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad