Confirmed with Link: Brendan Lemieux from NYR to LA for a 4th

bland

Jul 1, 2004
It’s because they’re both conservatives.
So is 97% of the league, including our roster. Roy used to post Qanon BS on twitter years ago.

All this started when Tkachuk lost his shit after Lemieux reversed him on the ice. The Tkachuk boys have MASSIVE egos and he started jabbing his hands upwards inside Lemieux's visor and into his mouth. Typical Tkachuk bitch play.

I am a huge Liverpool fan, and when my boy Suarez bit opponents- TWICE - I was perfectly happy seeing the book thrown at him. Both of those saw Suarez actively reach out to bite dudes. I didn't see anything close to that Saturday, I saw a sore loser putting his hand in someone elses mouth without anything looking like an active chomp. Doesn't mean it didn't happen, but nothing happens there at all if Tkachuk doesn't act like a weasel.

For all we know Tkachuck dragged his hand across an incisor - the only active motion was Tkachuk's hand moving up and into his mouth, and the jaw only opens so wide.

But if Lemieux copped to it, give him 10 games.

The real question is whether Lemieux continues to galvanize the team and they decide to pick him up and play thru the suspension period. That would definitely be a sign of growth, as the leaders on this team typically cave in on themselves at the drop of a hat.

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
Most games any player was suspended for biting was 3 games back in 2003 I think. Only 4 players were suspended for biting. Range from 1-3 games. Unless Lemieux admits to the act, the video I've seen does not show the act but Lemieux's reaction to the 5 minute call is telling.

Take whatever punishment and move forward. Bad blood between those 2 go way back to their fathers.

I agree with TMac for once. Pepe is an important player for us going forward, just needs to play on the edge without crossing it.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
When asked what he was bringing to the team this year Lemieux responded with "LA needed to be more aggressive. You need to add teeth to the mix or you just get pushed around. They brought me into to do that. BTW, I take things literally. I didn't know they were speaking in metaphors".
Papa won the internet today and yes I noticed these two cherries on top as well! ;)

upload_2021-11-29_13-18-28.png

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
When asked what he was bringing to the team this year Lemieux responded with "LA needed to be more aggressive. You need to add teeth to the mix or you just get pushed around. They brought me into to do that. BTW, I take things literally. I didn't know they were speaking in metaphors".

gold

Reactions: Papa Mocha 15

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
Don't like players that cheapsot then hide behind refs who protect them because they are "Star" 40 point players. Tkachuk didn't have to turtle. Could have stood up & been a man. Chose cheapshots on ice after refs got involved.

Edit: where is Lemieux's corsi relative for at?

Reactions: Ghetty Green

bmr

Jan 23, 2013
In all honesty, both Lemieux and the Tkachuk brothers like to stir it up. You like them when they're on your team and hate them when they're not. Despite all the bad things we hear about Lemieux and the looming suspension, he has absolutely been a key piece to the team this year.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Don't like players that cheapsot then hide behind refs who protect them because they are "Star" 40 point players. Tkachuk didn't have to turtle. Could have stood up & been a man. Chose cheapshots on ice after refs got involved.

An absurd 9.89, best on the kings by a longshot

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
In all honesty, both Lemieux and the Tkachuk brothers like to stir it up. You like them when they're on your team and hate them when they're not. Despite all the bad things we hear about Lemieux and the looming suspension, he has absolutely been a key piece to the team this year.

Not sure I agree with that. there are players that I hate but would love if they were a king. Brady Tkachuk is one of those guys for sure, his brother no thank you. Brad Marchand yes!! Prime Corey Perry hells no.

Lemieux was a guy I was no on before the kings traded for him. I imagine everyone's list is different.

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
I think the coach has to defend his players. On one hand I am glad Quick came to a teammates defense on the other I wonder why a player with a letter on his jersey has not. Is that poor leadership from his peers or maybe they are unsure of they guy? Maybe I am reading too much into that.

I will say the reporters validating Tkachuk's comments is right on point with my reasoning. People are saying "i don't see any former teammates speaking out against Lemieux" true, but also there are none coming to his defense.

I was one of six people in the room when Quick said what he said.

Let me say this definitively...

You are reading way too much into that.

Kingnut

Jul 17, 2013
Bite, no bite, doesn't matter. Lemieux was exactly what this team needed. Finally we have someone willing to stick up for teammates, create noise and stir up emotions. I wish we had one more Lemieux on this team.

Exactly. We need a heavier weight version though. We will keep getting punked until then. Rangers figured it out and got Reaves, all of a sudden they are hitting alot more.

bmr

Jan 23, 2013
Not sure I agree with that. there are players that I hate but would love if they were a king. Brady Tkachuk is one of those guys for sure, his brother no thank you. Brad Marchand yes!! Prime Corey Perry hells no.

Lemieux was a guy I was no on before the kings traded for him. I imagine everyone's list is different.

It's impossible to wrap your head around it because we already have disdain for these players since the Kings have history with them. If they started on our team, it would be different.

sens13

Mar 16, 2017

You seem to be getting Brady and Matthew confused like most Kings fan. Brady does not back down from fights.

The Gabe Blade

Jul 9, 2004
You seem to be getting Brady and Matthew confused like most Kings fan. Brady does not back down from fights.

Yes he does. I saw it on HNIC. They were playing the Kings I think. Brady went after some none fighter than a tougher guy shows up and he turtled. He then tried to shove his hand in the guys mouth. It was the most disgusting act I have ever seen in the NHL. In hindsight, the guy who on draft day day who slammed his Ottawa jersey when the Sens drafted him was right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad