Speculation: Boychuck injured,is Hutton a possibility?

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Aho has 50 professional playoff games under his belt. Not sure why there is aversion to giving him a shot if Hickey struggles which I think is a real possibility.

Why do you think Lou and Trotz were in Bridgeport last night?

Reactions: Thrasymachus

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Aho has 50 professional playoff games under his belt. Not sure why there is aversion to giving him a shot if Hickey struggles which I think is a real possibility.

Why do you think Lou and Trotz were in Bridgeport last night?

If Hickey struggles he may get a shot, but there's zero chance he gets the shot before Hickey.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
If Hickey struggles he may get a shot, but there's zero chance he gets the shot before Hickey.

I agree with that. We saw them do that with Sbisa over Pelech at the beginning of the year and luckily they pulled the plug early on that one. I’m curious to see what kind of leash Hickey will get considering his role before his injury and his contract.

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA
Are you really trying to say that Trotz should give Aho his chance during the playoffs?

I think he can handle the added pressure. In limited work last season he didn't look too out of place. I'm just glad Lou and Trotz are doing their due diligence.

Last edited:

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Like it or not, Hickey is going to have to step up for Boychuck next rd. If the Isles were to have an injury, this was one area that if you had to gave 1, it was on defence.

majormet

Nov 12, 2009
Dix Hills, NY
Like it or not, Hickey is going to have to step up for Boychuck next rd. If the Isles were to have an injury, this was one area that if you had to gave 1, it was on defence.

Man that's like eating Filet Mignon at Insignia or Rare 650 last week and then ordering it at the Apollo diner the next week

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad