GDT: Boston visits Carolina 7PM : Only bear sign left as the arena is clawed and gory.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
On a random note Lindholm seems to have regressed some from last season.
eh he's been the least of our problems this year in that regard. And he turned it on since being moved to center.

What killed us was Skinner, Faulk, Rask, Ryan, Stempniak, Darling, Krueger, and Nordy regressing significantly from last season. Can't have 8 guys completely lose form and only 2 move in a significantly positive direction (Aho and Turbo). It's a recipe for disaster especially for as big a roll as 5 of those were expected to play.

It sucks going in to the offseason knowing we at the very least need to get what we can for Rask and bring in a better center, and flat out hit the reset button on goaltending again.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Give me one good reason, why we should keep Peters. Just one. Change my mind.
he has a team with the worst center group and starting goalie tandem in the league on the precipice of a playoff spot.

peters isnt the problem, unless we're talking "if you're not part of the solution...". it's the roster.

this game is a good microcosm of how i feel bout pastor bill right now. there's nothing that's directly his fault, but there's not much of a way to defend the result. If he's let go, i hope he gets another chance somewhere. i doubt it though.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
We can't even fall that far in the standings, I don't believe that this team will lose all 12 games, so probably around 3-4 teams can pass us in the standings, which means we are picking #8 if we don't win lottery. ****ing great.

Watch Edmonton win the lottery again. At least we have an excuse as to why the team sucks and no one wants to watch them, we can never suck enough to get McDavid types.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad