Boston College Eagles Fan Thread

BCeagle

May 22, 2008
Love this Eagles team!

Man I can believe Joe Whitney, Brian Gibbons and Steve Whitney weren't drafted late in their draft years and the Blue Jackets got themselves a keeper in Cam Atkinson.

It will be fun time watching them raise the banner next Friday at Conte Forum.

NYR425

Sep 30, 2005
Hey Guys... Huge NYR fan here...How has Kreider played so far? Noticed he has not put up any points in three games so far... Please give me your thoughts on him

BCeagle

May 22, 2008
He plays well but I think he has 2 rookies on his line. Points will come eventually if and when York teams him up with more experience.

rangersfan212

Jun 18, 2010
The Island
Love this Eagles team!

Man I can believe Joe Whitney, Brian Gibbons and Steve Whitney weren't drafted late in their draft years and the Blue Jackets got themselves a keeper in Cam Atkinson.

they were not drafted because neitherr whitney is close to nhl size or skater. good college but zero pro potential
gibbons, maybe as he is an excellant skater but he is even a stretch

BCeagle

May 22, 2008
BC vs. Merrimack

Back to HE action. BC will raise the banner at Friday's game with Merrimack.

It'll will be interesting how BC will play after suffering its first loss to ND.

One thing they need to cut down on are the penalties.

BCeagle

May 22, 2008
BC vs. UMass Lowell

More HE action tonight in an unusual Tuesday night game. BC split the weekend series with Merrimack.

BC should have no problem winning tonight. I'm predicting a 4-1 score.

BCeagle

May 22, 2008
Hey Guys... Huge NYR fan here...How has Kreider played so far? Noticed he has not put up any points in three games so far... Please give me your thoughts on him

Kreider had two goals last night while line mate Jimmy Hayes got a SH goal. BC plays UNH on Friday.

BCeagle

May 22, 2008
BC Sweeps Maine in Weekend Series

Nice sweep by the Eagles over Maine. Next they play Merrimack and Vermont.

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
Watching BC dismantle BU in their own house tonight reaffirms why BC is the team to beat this year despite their up-and-down start. I have to say I like watching Hockey East games; every time I watch one it's always a crazy game.

BCeagle

May 22, 2008
Watching BC dismantle BU in their own house tonight reaffirms why BC is the team to beat this year despite their up-and-down start. I have to say I like watching Hockey East games; every time I watch one it's always a crazy game.

They're hard to figure out sometimes. Very chippy game at the end. I will be there tonight at Conte Forum.

BCeagle

May 22, 2008
BC Sweeps BU in Weekend Series

BC completes the weekend with a sweep over their arch rivals. BC starting to build momentum.:handclap:

BCeagle

May 22, 2008
BC ahould beat UMass this Friday for Monday's tuneup against BU in the Beanpot game.

BCeagle

May 22, 2008
Meanwhile BC won the Beanpot and clinched Hockey East with a sweep of UNH to finish the season.

The bad news, Chris Kreider out with a broken jaw from a Brian Gibbons clearing pass.

BCeagle

May 22, 2008
Some good news on Kreider, despite broken jaw, he had surgery and possibly return for the regionals.

BC beats UMass 4-1 with highlights from SH goal by Gibbons and Jimmy Hayes adds another goal. Almeida also had a goal.

BC going for sweep on Saturday against UMass and on the semis next week at the Garden in the Hockey East Tournament.

BCeagle

May 22, 2008
BC vs. NU

Big game Friday, so far BC is 2-1-1 vs. Northeastern this year. Big win in the Beanpot this year and hopefully a HE Tournament Title.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad