Dec 27, 2011
Wow...

Okay so from season start expectations we're now missing

Ryan
MacArthur
Smith
White

That's a lot of missing forwards.

Also missed Karlsson, Oduya, Boro, Harpur for a couple games.

megalomania

Sep 29, 2010
Switzerland
Wow...

Okay so from season start expectations we're now missing

Ryan
MacArthur
Smith
White

That's a lot of missing forwards.

Smith too, right? Man this sucks so bad for Bobby, he had such a great start to the season and now this again. So much bad luck with his hand :(

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
On the bright side, this will probably keep Brown up with the big club for another month. Kid showed he can play tonight.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
No, we havent been .The only time ever we have seen our top 6 healthy in two seasons ,was at the beginning of last years playoff run
Yeah actually you are right. In 15/16 we were 4th injury-affected team, in 16/17 we were 10th on the list.

2015/16:
upload_2017-10-21_23-47-46.png

2016/17:
upload_2017-10-21_23-47-32.png

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
At least it's not his legs/wrists! Should be able to stay in good shape and retain all his shooting accuracy power and what little speed he has.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
At least it's not his legs/wrists! Should be able to stay in good shape and retain all his shooting accuracy power and what little speed he has.
IIRC he mentioned that he never really had the feeling back in his hands after his nth time breaking his finger so his shot never got back to where it was. Also took him a while to get going after coming back from those injuries.

Sucks because just when he was really turning around he gets the same injury that plagued him for the past few seasons. Guy literally caught a break.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Shot blocking seems to claim a lot of our victims. Karlsson, White, and now Ryan.

Although it doesn't seem to take much to break Ryan's fingers.

Asquaredx2

Mar 10, 2008
Ah man this stinks. Bobby has been awesome to start the season. That line with Brassard and Stone has been our best. Hope Hoffman heats up a bit more.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
We should (need) to call up someone who can play an offensive role. I don't want to see Pageau/Smith/Pyatt inserted into Bobby's role. That line is clicking because they are 3 smart skilled players.

I'm not sure who we have to fill that right now. White if he wasn't injured would probably be best for that role.

Of course this is just a best case scenario, I know it will be Smith going on that line, I just hope it doesn't disrupt the success that line was having like I suspect it will.

Really unfortunate. This has been his best streak as a Sen.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Does Ryan not wear as much glove padding as other players? I don't understand how you could be that unlucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad