Recalled/Assigned: Bobby Mcmann Called up ! Again March 18, 2023

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
March 18, 2023 recall

Toronto Maple Leafs​

Goaltender Joseph Woll and forward Bobby McMann have been recalled from the Toronto Marlies of the American Hockey League, the Toronto Maple Leafs announced Saturday ahead of tonight's matchup with the Ottawa Senators.

Woll, 24, has appeared in three games for the Leafs this season, most recently in 2-1 a in over the Calgary Flames on March 2.

Woll is 2-1 with a 2.04 goals-against average and .938 save percentage at the NHL level this season.

McMann, 26, made his NHL debut with the Leafs in 2022-23 and is yet to register a point in eight appearances.

Last edited:

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
NewAntiqueAzurevasesponge-max-1mb.gif

Skullz

Jul 5, 2013
I have to admit, I'm curious about what McMann has to offer. He turns 28 in June, but he is a late bloomer. Scored 21 goals in 30 games in the AHL last year, and now that he has been given a chance to play higher in the lineup his goal-scoring prowess has been allowed to show a little bit.

I think there is a good player here. He's a big bodied forward who drives the net well when he's feeling confident. He skates well and has a really good shot as well. I'd like to see him get a good run of games on the 3rd line to see what he can do. If he continues to improve, we should resign him, he could be great depth scoring for us.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
In an 8-2 game in the third, his effort to set up Robertson shows a lot about how hard he's working to stay in the line up.

He has a good motor, size, and speed to be an effective depth player. The offense just hadn't gotten there yet. But these last couple of games have shown he's got a scoring touch. Two of those goals were nice shots, placed so well.

Also after tonight he's up to 7 goals and 13 points in 29 games this season ... all while averaging less than 10 minutes of ice time.

Skullz

Jul 5, 2013
In an 8-2 game in the third, his effort to set up Robertson shows a lot about how hard he's working to stay in the line up.

He has a good motor, size, and speed to be an effective depth player. The offense just hadn't gotten there yet. But these last couple of games have shown he's got a scoring touch. Two of those goals were nice shots, placed so well.

Also after tonight he's up to 7 goals and 13 points in 29 games this season ... all while averaging less than 10 minutes of ice time.
Yup. I really think there could be something here. He has all the tools. You could see that there is a night and day difference in his game when he’s feeling it, was dropping his shoulder and driving to the net front a lot today. If he does more of that, with his combo of speed and size, he will play in this league.

Some players are late bloomers. Hope we found something, and we keep him

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
I have seen him play twice recently with Marlies day after xmas against Bellville Sens and last Sunday against Laval Habs and both games he was a force on da ice creating chances and mixing it up on loose pucks .. looks like a good set of wheels on him .. and aggressive on puck retrievals .. hopefully his game translates to da show .. all da best to him

Late bloomer with the tools.

Some have mentioned other players, including Hyman. I get the Hyman vibe, so much of it is confidence, but opportunity never hurts.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
The guy's finishing ability is absolutely NHL calibre. Keefe needs to give him regular playing time (even when everyone is healthy) to see if he can handle the other aspects of the game at this level. Treliving can then make an informed decision regarding his future.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
The guy's finishing ability is absolutely NHL calibre. Keefe needs to give him regular playing time (even when everyone is healthy) to see if he can handle the other aspects of the game at this level. Treliving can then make an informed decision regarding his future.
I think he has legitimate 3rd line potential. 15-20 goal, 35 point power forward types are very valuable on the 3rd line.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00