Recalled/Assigned: Bobby Mcmann Called up ! Again March 18, 2023

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
3 years older and less productive this year than Steeves; both play C. Wonder what that's about.
Less productive? Only reason he has fewer points is because he's played 16 less games. They are literally producing at the same rate and McMann is getting hot just coming back from an injury recently. He looked good in pre season and has earned the call up.

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
3 years older and less productive this year than Steeves; both play C. Wonder what that's about.
I think they are more wingers than centers as pros. McMann is more physical. He has had good year to year progression as a pro. It's not a bad time to give him a shot coming off player of the week honours. Most of the Marlies top-6/9 or so have been having strong offensive seasons.

horner

May 22, 2007
Less productive? Only reason he has fewer points is because he's played 16 less games. They are literally producing at the same rate and McMann is getting hot just coming back from an injury recently. He looked good in pre season and has earned the call up.
He plays like Holmberg.
From what I saw in the pre-season.

Reactions: Shanty

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
Liked him in preseason, would like Steeves to also get a look sometime. Mccman has the game we need more so. Steeves does not really so I get this and I like the fact we’re finally not overlooking this aspect

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
He plays like Holmberg.
From what I saw in the pre-season.
Dude was my man crush this training camp.

He played with an edge and great energy and was very noticable many shifts.
Very interested to see how he does, and very deserving of this chance. I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: horner

Kyle089

May 21, 2018
I'm not sure if he's going to play tomorrow, as Keefe indicated that it would depend on the status of Matthews. I'm excited to see him whenever he does get in the lineup though. I was impressed with him during the preseason.

Reactions: CelticDruid

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
With Matthews out, looks like McMann is going to get his chance. Best of luck!

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
I have seen him play twice recently with Marlies day after xmas against Bellville Sens and last Sunday against Laval Habs and both games he was a force on da ice creating chances and mixing it up on loose pucks .. looks like a good set of wheels on him .. and aggressive on puck retrievals .. hopefully his game translates to da show .. all da best to him

leafers

Oct 2, 2006
I have seen him play twice recently with Marlies day after xmas against Bellville Sens and last Sunday against Laval Habs and both games he was a force on da ice creating chances and mixing it up on loose pucks .. looks like a good set of wheels on him .. and aggressive on puck retrievals .. hopefully his game translates to da show .. all da best to him
Does he have a mean streak?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3