Recalled/Assigned: Bobby Mcmann Called up ! Again March 18, 2023

leafers

Oct 2, 2006
I like McMann alot more than Steeves.
Steeves has always been meh and I’ve had a hard time finding the appeal when he’s been up with the Leafs.

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
I have seen him play twice recently with Marlies day after xmas against Bellville Sens and last Sunday against Laval Habs and both games he was a force on da ice creating chances and mixing it up on loose pucks .. looks like a good set of wheels on him .. and aggressive on puck retrievals .. hopefully his game translates to da show .. all da best to him
Sounds like Keefe likes him quite a bit too.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
As far as NHL debuts go, not too shabby at all! Fair enough to state that being 26 probably helps some in that regard. In any case, nice showing to pay off a nice opportunity granted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teeder Keon

disgruntleddave

Aug 31, 2009
Canada
Could have picked up a point on 2 plays tonight. Drove play down low a few times. Bodes well.

Our bottom 2 lines will look very different come the trade deadline and later in my opinion.

Reactions: Teeder Keon

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
First time seeing this guy play (I suppose I saw him in the pre-season, but have no recollection).

I really liked what he brought. Has very good speed. Good size, strong on the puck and always seemed to be where he was needed.

Would like to see him get a few more games here to see the full repertoire.

Jacquestrapless

Jun 5, 2011
Mississauga
Nice, glad you posted that. I had to listen to the first two periods on the radio and Bowen and Ralph were raving about that play and his overall play. Got home in time for the third just in time to see him go into a corner and win a puck battle. Play him again!
He definitely will. Got more ice-time than Hunt and ZAR

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
Mcmann was really really good. Super noticeable imo.

Would love to give him a bunch of games. Could we uncover two potential bottom 6 studs for our long term in 1 year? (holmberg the other obv)

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
he also seems like a guy who could chip in 35 pts from the bottom six.

Like he has offensive instincts and the size and speed to be effective in today's NHL.
Our bottom 6 needs more competition, they should be fighting for their lives because they are. We dont have a Stanley Cup bottom 6, this may help.

Hellcat

Jul 13, 2022
Listed at 6’2” but surprisingly mobile, not easy to knock off the puck. Thought his first shift he was dogging it a bit but looked pretty darn ok thereafter. Great to see we have this kind of depth. Wonder what he’d look like after 5-6 games.

I had the same thoughts, he's big, fast and physical. This guy came out of nowhere. In fact I didn't even know he was in our system until Hayes, in his normal dickish fashion, was mocking the line up in one of our preseason games, and called out Bobby McMann, I think O-Dog chimed in too basically calling him a nobody.

Glad to see the under dog have a cup of coffee with the big team.

Reactions: fahad203

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad