Recalled/Assigned: Bobby Mcmann Called up ! Again March 18, 2023

Dayjobdave

Apr 29, 2010
My brother tracks the Marlies really closely, and also lived in Wainwright for a long time. He’s been pushing for Bobby to make it for a while now. Kid looks great. It’s a nice change to have some straight line pressure. I hope he keeps it up.

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Sure doesn’t get beat or outworked.

What a weirdo……:sarcasm:

Good for him grabbing the ball here and running with it. I think his Marlies days are behind him, for at least this season, or until Knies comes aboard.

In the meantime, he’s one guy I am pulling for each game. He’s earned his shot and he’s making the most of it.

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
What # you think he will settle on. Currently has 74 which is probably a given number.

Was #9 with Marlies.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
He's brought a certain dynamic that the 4th line needed. If he can continue this, one need is solved. Id like another bottom 6 forward and obviously a top 6 forward

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
He looks like a poor man's Hyman so far, which is actually a compliment to him. Great story and call-up, hope he sticks around on the roster as he looks like one of the better homegrown bottom sixers we've had in recent times, along with Holmberg.

Reactions: Leaffan1991

Oscar Peterson

Jun 27, 2015
McMann certainly has skill limitations but how can you not love his motor and hustle. Exactly what I want in our bottom 6, I like him a lot more than Hunt. Thought he played really well vs the Islanders, I’m liking seeing us promote hungry younger players like Holmberg and McMann in our depth roles over washed up veterans.

Reactions: Teeder Keon

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3