Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs. Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Outside of two horrific power plays, that’s about as good of a period as we’ve had all year. Granted it was against a pretty poor/young team but still really good.

Reactions: Bendak

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
i hope we sign him again. no N64 catch and release please!

I wouldn't be super concerned about that. We have a lot of Russian talent, and he already has a good deal of chemistry with Barbashev.

BTW, why in gods name isn't Barbashev getting PP time at this point? I think he's played well for a while now, and our PP is garbage anyway.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
16 shots in 16 minutes in 5 on 5 hockey and 0 shots in 4 minutes with the pp. Makes no sense.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
I think relying on 15 or 20 next year is iffy at best. Imagine havine 17-kreider-15-20 down the left....6 to midnight here.

but i agree the :rangers fans really like him. I have always liked Kreider and in a rebuild he could be a nice get.
Sure there's some risk on that side, but there's simply much bigger holes to fill elsewhere. Adding an insurance policy for Fabbri and Steen is a luxury we probably can't afford if we're going to fix the problems at center and RW.

Edit: Celtic beat me to it. Leaving for the Bendak like.

BangarangxRufio

I Blues'd Myself
Nov 29, 2016
STL
Sure there's some risk on that side, but there's simply much bigger holes to fill elsewhere. Adding an insurance policy for Fabbri and Steen is a luxury we probably can't afford if we're going to fix the problems at center and RW.
264wyv.png

Reactions: Bendak and Novacain

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Outside of two horrific power plays, that’s about as good of a period as we’ve had all year. Granted it was against a pretty poor/young team but still really good.

Much better if they'd be ahead 2 or 3 to 0, as they SHOULD be, given the chances they've had. They'd better break it open at the beginning of next period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad