Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs. Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I don't like Allen just banking the puck off the boards behind the net on the side opposite the pressure, when no Blue is there to receive it, as half the time an opponent forward gets it, and several times it has ended up in our net. HGe had 4 Blues he could have passed it to. :mad:

Blues need to score on this power play!

Reactions: Bendak

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
How do we get better offensive looks offensively 5 on 5 then on the PP every freaking game.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Oh Steen back on the point, just when I thought our PP couldn't get any worse. Keep shooting into shinpads dumbass.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
The whole team needs to learn to finish. I think a big body who can post up in front of the net would do us wonders. The goaltender is never screened and we don't have the finesse to create confusion in our movements. Just a flawed, unbalanced roster.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
how come? Kyrou +1st?

I like Kreider but that is a pretty substantial package for a guy that has only eclipsed 50 points once in his career.

Kyrou I would very much prefer to keep at all cost. Yes is boom/bust but that boom could be something really special. The potential is just to appetizing.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
The worst part of this is there is thought in my head that we are one Patented Short Side Jake Allen goal away from this being one of those "We shoot 50 times, they shoot 20, we lose anyway" type of games. It's kinda became the Rangers MO on games they win lately: Their goalie goes crazy in a game they get hugely outplayed.

BangarangxRufio

I Blues'd Myself
Nov 29, 2016
STL
I like Kreider but that is a pretty substantial package for a guy that has only eclipsed 50 points once in his career.

Kyrou I would very much prefer to keep at all cost. Yes is boom/bust but that boom could be something really special. The potential is just to appetizing.
I can agree with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad